Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
100º post

ok

Currently freezing at home, too fkn cold these days
also making some time till dinner
guess ill play with the keyboard for a bit and create a track or smth

LT: Bro I am so goddamn lost trying out a demo account in the Forex markets it's not even funny. I feel like a legitimate moron. Literally anyone with a functional limb can trade stocks, right? And if you passed 4th-grade math you can trade options. Even if you flunked 4th-grade math, that's okay, because the crypto market exists. But Forex? I have no goddamn idea what I'm doing or how to short currencies. The worst part is is that, like crypto, it's a 24/7 live market, so every second counts. I'm thankful I'm not losing real money but holy shit I need to watch a YouTube tutorial on how to get my shit together on this.

LT:

Cracking my fingers picking up some web development skills on the side and going deep into it, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and SQL. It's fun learning how the internet is glued together. JavaScript being a dynamically typed language is pretty sweet.

Last edited:
LT:
Currently excited because this Sunday I will be baking (and trying out for the first time) a pumpkin and herring pot pie (replacing the pumpkin with kabocha) like the one from Kiki's Delivery Service. It's always this time of year that reminds me of it so I'm real excited to finally try it out. I'm a little scared I'll end up not liking it as much as I wanted to, but I won't know till I try.

LT:
Currently excited because this Sunday I will be baking (and trying out for the first time) a pumpkin and herring pot pie (replacing the pumpkin with kabocha) like the one from Kiki's Delivery Service. It's always this time of year that reminds me of it so I'm real excited to finally try it out. I'm a little scared I'll end up not liking it as much as I wanted to, but I won't know till I try.
i hope it'll be good, as long as you follow the recipe then it should be dope

LT:

I'm guessing you saw this then?

LT:

TIL: the yellow-speckled green "pumpkins" one gets round these parts are actually kabocha

MFTD:
93f79e7ae596ba671fb32b282489998c20ef58fe.jpg

really? :0 never heard of Kabocha until yesterday gotta be honest

we don't have pumpkins here in Pakistan. the true pumpkins. the orange ones. not that i know of anyway. but we do have kabocha. although i learnt only this morning by virtues of your post that "kabocha" is what it is properly called. when we refer to it in English, we call it pumpkin. and halwa kaddu in Urdu. although, on second thought, i'm actually not sure that kabocha and halwa kaddu are the same vegetable though. they actually look a little different from each other.

Kabocha-Squash-101-1-640x360.jpg

kabocha-is-japanese-pumpkin-or-green-pumpkin-picture-id502580810

pumpkin-raw-indan-fruit-used-260nw-1885767955.jpg

pumpkin-halwakadu.jpg

LT: I don't really drink all that much, but boy if I don't wanna get so hammered tonight that I'll be throwing up the entire weekend

LT: you know those like, dog breeds with health defects, and you wonder why people keep breeding them and you're like 'damn they have so many health issues people should know better'

that, except it's my family and their rattled inbred small-dog-like anxieties and anger issues (probably the thing that scares me most is i fear i am no exception, something deep in the blood)

you look at people in my family and you're like 'damn these fuckers arent mentally stable' when they start losing it on you for a wrong order or committing assault or you know, all the other stuff

this is completely unrelated to my being autistic btw. unironically sometimes i think being autistic is one of my saving graces and why i havent absorbed all the social ills around me due to my resiliently non-stick personality that is a byproduct of it. probably. or, i mean it could just be a ME thing, but i've noticed autistic folks just generally don't subconsciously imprint social behaviours as easily, for obvious reasons, and for good and bad. both a blessing and a curse.

LT: I get excited about buying a new, fancy vacuum cleaner, and 15-minute naps to relaxation music are one of the most amazing things ever. Fuck I'm old.

LT: I get excited about buying a new, fancy vacuum cleaner, and 15-minute naps to relaxation music are one of the most amazing things ever. Fuck I'm old.
Can't relate to the vacuum cleaner, but power naps to lofi is one of my favourite things in life.

Back