Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
MFTD:
fc7143a9164fc02bc8b349127377cab43874da31.jpg
i fuckin feel this so much. tbf didn't adams die before writing anything else for them to adapt?

Got the mother of all wind storms blowing through and actually called 911 about a tree down on the railroad tracks- now sitting in the dark and thinking about the absurdity of how the power is out, but I can still use my phone thanks to satellites orbiting the earth.

Last edited:
i fuckin feel this so much. tbf didn't adams die before writing anything else for them to adapt?
They didn't adapt the books. They made their whole thing from scratch, new characters and plot and everything. Because you can't adapt Adams, so they only went for the overall feel of his work, not the story itself.

Not much of a chance of getting a new series with the head writer and showrunner being a rapist and all, though. (And afaik Sam Barnett specifically said he didn't want to work with him anymore.)

LT: This is week-old news now, but I spent my 36th birthday at Crater Lake, OR and in San Francisco, CA. It almost doesn't feel real to me, somehow. Kinda like riding in a Tesla through two states on fire and seeing autonomous cars in the city- it's sci-fi, I tell you. We're living it.

LT: This is week-old news now, but I spent my 36th birthday at Crater Lake, OR and in San Francisco, CA. It almost doesn't feel real to me, somehow. Kinda like riding in a Tesla through two states on fire and seeing autonomous cars in the city- it's sci-fi, I tell you. We're living it.

Sounds like a fun trip. I'm jealous - I've been to San Francisco close to a dozen times and it never ceases to surprise me. Crater Lake is on the list of cool shit to do, too, but much like the WTW list, it just keeps getting longer.

Happy belated birthday, by the way.

Sounds like a fun trip. I'm jealous - I've been to San Francisco close to a dozen times and it never ceases to surprise me. Crater Lake is on the list of cool shit to do, too, but much like the WTW list, it just keeps getting longer.

Happy belated birthday, by the way.

Thanks. Having family in fun places helps. I just need to convince my brother to move to Europe next so I have a reason to visit.

They didn't adapt the books. They made their whole thing from scratch, new characters and plot and everything. Because you can't adapt Adams, so they only went for the overall feel of his work, not the story itself.

Not much of a chance of getting a new series with the head writer and showrunner being a rapist and all, though. (And afaik Sam Barnett specifically said he didn't want to work with him anymore.)
Oh wow, that's incredibly fucked. :( oh well id rather go without a third season if it keeps people away from shitbags

Accidentally fell in a dumpster last night. Actually kind of comfortable.

I would tell you how I fell in, but it involved several OSHA violations.

LT: I wish reddit would stop giving me ads for extremist content. No, reddit, I don't fucking want to have anything to do with Charlie McTinyface Kirk, you shitheels!

LT:

had a bit of a morbid curiosity spiral this past week and started listening to 911 call compilations on youtube. im preparing myself to find a new job and went 'haha what if i became a 911 dispatcher' and talked about it w/ @Vega and then not even 20 minutes later had to call 911 because two people crashed in front of my workplace. the world works in really weird ways. totally feels like i manifested that shit, but all the calls i had listened to had totally prepped me to answer every question the dispatcher asked me because i already had some basic idea of what information is needed. just glad everyone was okay, minus some bruises.

Just finished my last final so I'm gonna enjoy a very short vacation before my next semester starts and I'm gonna try to spend that time as productively as possible. I'll see you guys in 4 days after I wake up from a long nap.

Who among us hasn't violated workplace safety laws, though?

Yeah, but have you ever jerry rigged a forklift so you could raise the forks while standing on them? I could have just found a ladder, but the ladder was inside. I wasn't walking back in, then carrying a ladder back outside.

Yeah, but have you ever jerry rigged a forklift so you could raise the forks while standing on them? I could have just found a ladder, but the ladder was inside. I wasn't walking back in, then carrying a ladder back outside.

lmao, I can only respect and be in complete admiration of this.

Yes, hi, osha? Yes, hi, id like to report a funny story.

Back