Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZetsubouKaiji, Jan 16, 2016.

?

What is the best pizza topping?

1. Ham

11.1%
  2. pepperoni

30.4%
  3. Chicken

15.2%
  4. Beef

6.4%
  5. Pork

2.9%
  6. Long Pork

2.3%
  7. Onions

9.4%
  8. Peppers

13.5%
  9. Pineapple

19.3%
  10. Spinach

9.4%
  11. Anchovies

2.3%
  12. Bacon

14.0%
  13. Just cheese

22.2%
  14. Olives

12.3%
  15. Mushrooms

22.2%
  16. I don't know what pizza is

6.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Clotilde

Clotilde Well-Known Member

Thank you, and ill check out that thread ^^
    Ahh, Im not native English either. Actually I wrote it in Spanish first but since I had free time I translated it. So some phrases are a little weird. Now that I think about it, maybe "The tears raced on my face" it's a better way to describe it.
    Yup. For the assignment we had to choose between a describing a landscape or a hospitals emergency room.
    I wasn't paying attention when she explained the activity, but I think she said we had to choose between describing a landscape or narrating a story, so I might be safe. I have a zoom with her latter in the day so ill tell you late what she says ^^

2. RogueLynx

RogueLynx Well-Known Member

LT: these darn Genshin Impact ads are too damn cute

3. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Is discord down for anyone else? I keep getting that "update failed, retrying" loop over and over.

Update: Seems to be working now!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  4. howtoprocrastinate

howtoprocrastinate Well-Known Member

LT: Summer heat is sapping away all of my energy :@_@:

5. Clotilde

LT: I spent 2 hours drawing a cowgirl. Life lost all meaning when I left the womb.

6. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

As the great poet Ice Cube once rapped: Hoe go home and wash out your beaver.

7. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

Summer here decided to take the piss the second I actually started my vacation.

8. Slaynoir

Slaynoir Active Member

Summer for me involves walking around under a umbrella and living up the AC life. I burn too easy. So I literally have to ware layers of clothing so the sunlight doesn't get to my skin. I try using sun block like a mofo and layer it thick but nope, I swear I'm allergic or something to the sun. Makes me feel sick to be in direct sunlight.

9. RogueLynx

RogueLynx Well-Known Member

LT: y'know what'd be great? Red Alert 2, but with some of the gameplay elements of Heroes of Might and Magic and Risk added on.

10. FoodLife

FoodLife Active Member

LT: these days my dreams are progressively getting weirder and weirder
    good news is that I can use it as an inspiration for screenplays

11. Akishima

Akishima Well-Known Member

LT: Passed out way too early last night, then woke up at 3:34 am this morning. Took an hour to get back to sleep, and then I woke up at 7:34 from a work dream about a problem that's already been solved. What the heck, brain?

12. Clotilde

LT: I realized I didn't whitelist a-p on my ad blocker. What a disgusting human I am.

13. Slaynoir

Slaynoir Active Member

I just realized I wrote way to damn much about my own informational story stuff.

Arc Ritt

Era Power 1001-2500 AfterTheFall

---

Religion: Cora'sur (Cora-sir) Meaning 'Sand' in Ironian

When: Cora'surism 1500 ATF through 6500 ATF (current day) by the High Chief Cora'sur Yunn'pa

Why: The White Vida, also known as the 'Cora'sur', were in a political situation with their Twili'theer Mother known as 'Trilii' (Tree-lee, meaning three branches) that the gods were displeased with their people and the more xenophobic voices of their kind had instilled fear in their own kind and placed blame for many unsavory superstitious doings as well their tribal issues on the Black Vida known as the Ven'quro. So in that sense they not only deemed their counterparts as the problem but also the reason their gods were in such a foul mood. Yunn'pa, being the current High Chief of the Cora'sur at the time, decided to wage war against the Ven'quro to appease their displeased gods and gain back their rightful place among their gods' higher plane. By destroying the Ven'quro, they would be the only Vida worthy of blessing. While many Cora'sur of the civilian disposition disagreed with this theory and act of aggression but due to political turmoil and xenophobic Cora'sur's clever use of propaganda, convinced the Twili'theer of their tribe to allow this to occur and spiral into an intense series of events that would stress themselves and their tribe's religiousness dedication of Ra'al that would eventually let Yunn'pa twist that fear into his own needs.

How: Yunn'pa was able to distort many fears of his tribe into much more terrifying myths if nothing else. As he was more allured by the powers that involved his own well being, he decided that everyone else was beneath him. The Twili'theer saw this but was too weak at the time to be of any real use or voice to her people. Trilii eventually caved into Yunn'pa's twisted demands and she instead became the pawn to her own High Chief.

Established: Yunn'pa created Cora'surism around 1500 AfterTheFall not long after Su'knocka had created his being Ven'quroism or so it is thought, some argue it was before, but the truth of the matter is that the religion went on to be one of the most cruel and painfully obvious abuse of power and faith.

Practice: The hostility towards the Ven'quro was one thing but the idea that punishment for being a Ven'quro was even worse, just out of the fact they existed. Under Yunn'pa's brutal campaign of attempting to eradicate their counterparts, machines of great power were crafted by the close allies of the time, The 'Weethethu'laa', a species from another neighboring planet, Irotuyaa, whom also had plans for domination over the Espiral-Belleza's neighboring planet before it, Joya, for their own means to an end. Though the actual allied forces were powerful together, their religions clashed from time to time as the Weethethu'laa looked down on other species that lacked their caste system and 'sense of honor'.

The religion itself was fairly vague in what it was, other than to punish the Ven'quro in any possible way. Be it death or lynching, murder or disembowelment, it really didn't matter how, just that it was done in the worst possible case scenario available.

Guidelines: As not much is leftover from this religion (despite some still carrying grudges from the past, hence it still lasts today save for the fact it is strictly meant for punishment, not for senseless slaughtering of Ven'quro) from the time it was founded to the time the war ended, not much is actually understood or known of Cora'surism's foundation of teaching. It is believed to have been made solely for the fact that Yunn'pa simply wanted all Ven'quro to suffer and not bloody his own hands in the process of pressing procreation and his political propaganda into a more 'favorable light'. Though not much else can be said as there seems to be little known otherwise. Those that may know of the truth keep such things to their own knowledge and live reclusive lives away from today's society.

14. Clotilde

LT: All thought I was shitting myself in fear, yesterday, I join the weekly a-p anime quiz. It was actually really fun! I was wary about joining because I thought it was going to be a quiz where you had to talk to people and that was a big turn off. Plus, I have no idea how discord works, and I'm not confident in my English pronunciation. It was just a kahoot thru the voice chat but you didnt need to talk. I laughed a lot with the jokes and overall I had a fun time, I'll be sure to go next week too!
    Plus I got to hear some peoples voice

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021 at 12:38 PM
  15. Vuh

Vuh Gold Supporter

LT: I re-met someone I haven't talked to in over 8 years on a VTuber stream when they superchatted the streamer and they read their name out loud. I nearly spat out my drink. 7.8 billion people on this goddamn planet and the Internet feels like a mid-size city at times. I'm constantly running into the same fucking people over and over again across platforms and sites.

16. Slaynoir

Slaynoir Active Member

LT: I super ancy to get back to work for Mon, Tues, Weds this week. My job trial will be over and I can be registered as a full on employed worker! Got to go over the hand book or some such, but that won't be any problem. I'd like to say I'm a quick learner, when pointed in the right direction lol

17. Vuh

Vuh Gold Supporter

LT2: Does anyone else have a fetish of watching Cold War-era nuclear annihilation movies? I've watched By Dawn's Early Light, The Day After, and Wargames, at this point and they're all equal part dumb-as-hell (to a 21st century observer) and horrifying (to any being that likes to not die). Like holy fuck, how did people live under the yoke of constant nuclear annihilation and just not hang themselves? That shit sounds and looks horrific. To say nothing of the political response. I can see why President Reagan was so moved to sign de-armament accords after watching these movies. But then there are lay-people still calling for an escalation in nuclear arms and I'm just sitting here like: "if you crave suicide so much, do it alone".

18. Slaynoir

Slaynoir Active Member

People fear what they can't control I suppose? Something of magnitude of a nuclear bomb goes over most folk's heads with just the pure destruction it will, not can, cause when used. To some it is a one way answer to shut up anyone that doesn't agree with a 'approved' agenda.

I wouldn't call it a fetish for myself (though it's damn close), but I've been sort of fascinated with the whole concept of death/pain being used as a means to control, be it nuclear or otherwise. I think a lot of it has to do with people just being stupid or convinced they're the only person that thoughts matter. I mean if you look back since the time of humans first could think for themselves (ironic), it's a equal level of dumbasses scheming and ingenious ordeals being manipulated into something that benefits the filthy rich (privileged) while keeping the poor (discriminated/misunderstood) in the dark. At the same time people seem to not really want to get educated as they're so sheltered and get butt hurt at being told something they just cannot wrap their head around or worse yet, not want to understand period.

Just my thoughts anyways :3

19. SilentBookworm

SilentBookworm Well-Known Member

If we actually get our shit together and solve it, do you think people will have the same reaction to climate change?

20. Slaynoir

Slaynoir Active Member

Depends if the person thinks it is the ozone layer or tectonic plates shifting, causing it first. :/