Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
*Starts throwing things around in a childish rage.* Damn retail employees acting like they're real people. So goddamn uppity.
Damn right. I’ll be as uppity as I have to.
I even told one off on the phone today for getting angry with me. He ordered online and failed to add two items to his basket to buy one get one free so when he only received one it’s my fault and the companies fault, not his fault though.

Damn right. I’ll be as uppity as I have to.
I even told one off on the phone today for getting angry with me. He ordered online and failed to add two items to his basket to buy one get one free so when he only received one it’s my fault and the companies fault, not his fault though.
My friend is struggling working retail right now almost everyday she has to deal with some mask nay sayers. Working retail has never been more of a battle field than it is now.

My friend is struggling working retail right now almost everyday she has to deal with some mask nay sayers. Working retail has never been more of a battle field than it is now.
Mmm it’s the people who “claim” it “affects” their “asthma” that are the worst cause they’re just using it as an excuse. They are NOT that bad to wear. Get over yourself.

LT: It's been hard controlling my temper these past few weeks. I've been lashing out a lot even from the slightest things and I tend to go in deep negative thoughts out of the blue and just get angry for no reason. I really need to fix this. I know this isn't me.

LT: The smell of the neighbor's barbecue brings out the inner carnivore in me, but also makes me painfully aware of how vegetarian everything in the house is. I want meat, dammit!

Mmm it’s the people who “claim” it “affects” their “asthma” that are the worst cause they’re just using it as an excuse. They are NOT that bad to wear. Get over yourself.

That's the true irony to me honestly, if your breathing issues are so bad then obviously you'd be the absolute worst target for the corona virus. How about you just stay at home and order your things, get someone else to get them for you if you really have a serious medical condition than throwing a tantrum about this in public.

That's the true irony to me honestly, if your breathing issues are so bad then obviously you'd be the absolute worst target for the corona virus. How about you just stay at home and order your things, get someone else to get them for you if you really have a serious medical condition than throwing a tantrum about this in public.
Yes! Exactly!

———
It’s been 75 years today since Hiroshima and reading accounts of it from survivors is harrowing.

LT: Just got done with my grandmother's funeral. The weather luckily stayed stable.
I've made my personal peace a good while ago, but seeing the grief of others still gets to me.
82 is not a bad run, though.

How did people find out? I was under the impression the news wasn't really covering the "peaceful" "protests" after the polls started slipping back when it all first started...

internet citizen journalism!
where the true journalism happens now.

LT: Ever browse someone's page on TVTropes or Wikipedia and be like "damn I'm happy that motherfucker's dead"? And then get even happier when you realize they suffered at the end? Cause man, I get that a lot.

I'm just talking about Joe McCarthy, don't worry, I'm not a psychopath. Dude drank himself to death after turning an entire continent against him for being a paranoid jackass. I kinda wish I was there to egg him on and drink more. Hasten the process.

@BurntJelly

re internet journalism and news

you said about the main stream media not reporting stuff and i said i got news new from the net journalists.
i realized last night that i should have listed some of the channels i follow.
so here they are

the best news channel i follow is tim pool. he has 3 channels
timcast, tim pool and timcast IRL.
tim is a classic liberal and left leaning centrist who calls out stuff on both left and right.
i get most of my news from him these days and hes very rarely wrong.

the next channel i follow is jimmy dore
jimmy is a true old style lefty who calls out the corporate neo-liberal crap in the democratic party and when ever you read me bashing the democrats, its jimmy dore that i am parroting and not some right wing channel as some people would have you believe.

also mentions.

if you want to know what antifa is doing then andy ngo is the man to follow tho tbh Tim pool covers all his important stuff anyway.

sargon of akkad is another classic liberal that does interesting opinion pieces on stuff

and lastly the corbet report is good too.

btw these are all on youtube tho some have their own websites

Last edited by a moderator:
Back