Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZetsubouKaiji, Jan 16, 2016.

?

What is the best pizza topping?

1. Ham

13.1%
  2. pepperoni

30.0%
  3. Chicken

13.1%
  4. Beef

5.4%
  5. Pork

2.3%
  6. Long Pork

3.1%
  7. Onions

9.2%
  8. Peppers

13.1%
  9. Pineapple

23.8%
  10. Spinach

10.0%
  11. Anchovies

3.1%
  12. Bacon

13.8%
  13. Just cheese

21.5%
  14. Olives

13.1%
  15. Mushrooms

20.8%
  16. I don't know what pizza is

6.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RascaI

RascaI Well-Known Member

Great Pretender, it's a currently airing show but Netflix is holding it hostage

2. JEKYLLnHYDE

JEKYLLnHYDE Well-Known Member

so turns out that 60 nights of violent riots made support for blm go down and support for trump go up!

no one could have seen that one coming could they,,,

3. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Honestly, I'm not going to be surprised if states don't get cases under control by fall and this actually goes all the way to the end of the year near Christmas time and we keep reaching an even worse peak. Which is horrifying to think about:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  4. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

Well kids are being thrown into school in the US, so...

5. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

The logic behind that baffles me. Why in the hell are we sending kids to school when the amount of cases is far higher than what it was before? o_O

6. BrainBlow

Because someone want things to superficially look normal by November.

7. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

8. Corsair

Corsair Well-Known Member

thanks, i will just throw it on my remember list, then i can check out out some time later.

9. automotivated

automotivated Well-Known Member

LT:
    (talking to a customer at work about anime)
    Guest: we want to cosplay, too. We just haven't had the chance and we're kind of embarrassed

Me: Oh you should! I cosplayed once as android 18 and it was a fun experience.

Guest: Oh! Do you have pictures?

Me: oh haha yeah...sure *shows them*

Two hours later and I AM REGRETTING IT WHY DID I DO THAAAAAT

10. RascaI

RascaI Well-Known Member

LT

So walmart is giving me a hat to keep my hair out of my face... eventually. Hopefully it's before I quit, which will be in a few days here.

This part of the dress code eats my entire dick. Really. Sugma. balls. I even bought a head wrap, which isn't a bandanna, and they STILL said I couldn't wear it.

11. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

Even better, just show up to work wearing a bandanna covering your mouth, glasses (I'd say sunglasses but I take that's not allowed there), and a headband just to spite them. Technically they sbouldn't say anything because you're following their dress code, but if they fire you at least you won't have to spend 2 more weeks in that hellhole

12. Akishima

Akishima Well-Known Member

LT: Started watching Death in Paradise yesterday. A good friend recommended it years ago, but I, like the protagonist, also hate sand and saltwater (I confirmed this in Hawaii), and so avoided it. Turns out that's why it's so relatable and I'm enjoying it immensely.

13. RogueLynx

RogueLynx Well-Known Member

the first season was great

14. BurntJelly

BurntJelly Well-Known Member

Condolences.

Contrats!

How did people find out? I was under the impression the news wasn't really covering the "peaceful" "protests" after the polls started slipping back when it all first started...

15. Vuh

Vuh Well-Known Member

LT: I haven't had a beer knock me on my ass in a long time, but this Dragon's Milk IPA is damn tasty and up there in the ABV. Too bad I can only drink so many of them before I have to go to sleep to make it to work on time tomorrow.

16. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

LT: I was updating the expired links on the TvTropes page for Contemplating Reiko. Naturally I clicked them to see which were expired. And now WordPress thinks I'm a bot and won't let me back on the page.

Fun.

17. BrainBlow

LT: Unfollowing several twitter accounts makes me feel much more at ease. It was becoming too much of an unintentionally curated echo chamber and it was raising my passive stress levels.
    That's no good.

18. randomredneck

Why even use Twitter at all? I was on the place for like a month after all those Tumblr artists migrated there. Place is a poorly designed nightmare full of Trump voters.

Like why is the feed not in chronological order? It drove me crazy.

19. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

LT: Not quite WRMD level but... looks like I've gained weight. Last I checked I was 134-140 now I'm 157-158 pounds. Admittedly my diet has never been particularly good and combined with being a picky eater who can't stand certain things... you get the idea. Gonna be doing some small tweaks though, mainly by stopping my late night snacking habit/limiting my mike's hard lemonade drinks to earlier in the day for the sake of lowering my late night calorie intake (I don't drink that much either way so I'm not sure if that's contributed to my weight gain or not. still probably wouldn't hurt to shift that to earlier in the day if I do drink) and making sure to squeeze in a little bit of Beat Saber to the point of exhaustion to get a slight amount of exercise in. Probably going to decrease the amount of chips I typically have with my sandwiches as well because sometimes I wind up pouring a rather large amount onto my plate which probably isn't good for me.

Better I start making some tweaks sooner rather than later before I truly become overweight.

20. randomredneck

Oh, I'm sure you're fine. Heck, I weigh one and a half of you...I think. Not good with the math.

You'll know you're fat when you get winded walking to the fridge for a Twinkie. Not my proudest moment.