Large new batch of character tags: anthropomorphic, elemental power-type tags, Pokemon, and more!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by sothis, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Fluffs

Fluffs Database Moderator

Mfw I saw the full list:
    [​IMG]

2. SuraimuSuu

SuraimuSuu Member

Yay! More Monster Musume tags!

3. KebaFox

KebaFox Member

This is exciting! I can actually think of some characters that could use these tags.

One correction to the Pokemon definition: It's spelled "Poke Ball", not "pokeball". Source here. There's also the little accent thing over the "e", but I understand if you decide not to include that, since I'm not 100% sure how to make those anyway.

4. Fluffs

Fluffs Database Moderator

Accent wasn't added because of the search, as you said most people don't use those on their keyboards. We'll look into the Poke()ball thing ^^

KebaFox likes this.
  5. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

This has been updated. We won't add the accent on the main tag name, though.

KebaFox likes this.
  6. CC10

CC10 New Member

Posted by CC10 on Nov 15, 2019
    Can you add the "Gyaru" tag to Mikoto Aiura from "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K." ? She's defined as a Gyaru girl both in the episodes and in one of the ending songs, so I'm not sure why it's missing.

7. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Please use the links in the first post to request changes

8. CC10

CC10 New Member

Posted by CC10 on Nov 15, 2019
    I see on her page that it has now been added. Thank you, and I'll make sure to remember to post in the correct thread next time.

LavanderGirl likes this.