Killing Stalking

I'm actually not sure where they can go with it at this point. Given it's possible there will be some more interference from the one cop/detective...

I kind of wonder what the big plan is.

I'm actually not sure where they can go with it at this point. Given it's possible there will be some more interference from the one cop/detective...

I kind of wonder what the big plan is.
Good guys always prevail soooo I think we're going to see some more blood, fanservice and the cop doing the right thing.

And even more crazy Stockholm syndrome?
I wouldn't be surprised if a new meaningful characters was introduced to spice it up. The risk of having another season without big reveals and new cast is very high and I don't think it's a good idea. The alternative is make season 3 the last one.

I wouldn't be surprised if a new meaningful characters was introduced to spice it up. The risk of having another season without big reveals and new cast is very high and I don't think it's a good idea. The alternative is make season 3 the last one.

I’m not very sure as I have read from a fan and she told others in her group that Koogi is planning to make her series into 3-4 seasons. Are you sure we might only have season 3 be the last?

I’m not very sure as I have read from a fan and she told others in her group that Koogi is planning to make her series into 3-4 seasons. Are you sure we might only have season 3 be the last?
Just assumption based on the development of the story, Koogi doesn't know what she's going to do, how could we know :)

Just assumption based on the development of the story, Koogi doesn't know what she's going to do, how could we know :)
You’re right. I don’t like Sangwoo and Yoon Bum staying with him is only going to hurt him in the long run. I hope Yang Seungbae will save the day in season 3 (or 4.)

I hate Oh Sangwoo & he kind of creeps me out.

I have heard from her, Twitter (Koogi) that she is feeling
well now. I don't exactly know but, I think she must have gotten
far into making season 3's new panels.

What does everyone think will happen? Here are my theories:
- We will meet or get to know Sangwoo's new "friends."
- Yoon's uncle will actually make an appearance
- more of Sangwoo's backstory/past
- season 3 will be "intense" again
- Yang Seungbae will (probably) have back-up and
others probably helping him.
- Yang Seungbae will have more character development
- Yang Seungbae will get crazier & he will have darker & darker
eye shadows under his eyes. He is going to (probably) stalk more and more

This is what I have thought up at the moment. Can't remember if there's anymore.
I sort of got a few of these based off of what I read online too.

I love Killing Stalking! Does anyone have any idea when they will ad season 3? This is killing me~ >v<

does anyone else still have No idea what to think of this one? I feel like I'll end up dropping it any day now just cause it's still so unpredictable ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Back