Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

Yuasa is in da motherfucking house again and this time he's making a full blown TV series!

The art style for this looks fucking fabulous as shit honestly with those backgrounds and it's been nominated for a manga taisho award. This just looks like it's going to be a uniquely fun time and I'm always game for anime about making anime. Sign me THE FUCK UP FAM:

giphy.gif

Yuasa has really only let me down with Devilman. Of course I am watching this shit.

Get your ass here in @Zed60K and get hype with me. We must do the dance of the sophists:
SparseWhiteAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
This is probably the only thing I'll pick up out of the gate. I'm looking forward to get some insight into anime-creation workings. Granted, all the anime I've watched about game creation have been so-so. The hype for this appears to be here though, so I'll be optimistic.

Episode 1:

Ah, the passion that goes into the creation of art. I loved listening to the characters talk about all the little details that make animation come to life. It's easy to start thinking of the animation industry in soulless business terms, but there's a lot of passion and creation that goes into storyboarding and animation. The best scenes of the episode is when the character tap into that or start to collaborate on designing a world.

The soundtrack is nice and the animation for when the characters fall into the world they were creating was cool too.

This was nice.

01:

This was a really charming first episode to me, it's certainly more grounded than I was expecting for Yuasa but I still liked it a lot. The character chemistry between the girls is pretty solid, and it's all just about a group of gals getting excited about their passion as animators. They've got a really wild and vivid imagination and it felt inspiring and infectious to me personally when they were so passionately collaborating on ideas in their intricate world. For a person like me who's in the creative industry, this hits home harder than ever. Also, there was some Future Boy Conan being referenced, man is that some ghetto old school shit right there. This isn't just a window dressing premise for cute girls, this is the realest damn deal and focusing about making some anime. THE POWAH OF IMAGINATION!

Also, I could dance to that fucking OP all day long.

Last edited:
Back