Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Ya, rlly

It has his trademark artstyle:

236246426afs24.jpg

A high school romcom about trying to be a throuple?

I can think of no more appropriate context for this premise.

I'm in.
I totally agree... I now have 5 anime and 2 manga that I am waiting for... And I’ve mostly dried out, dropped, or not going to watch everything of what I normally watch...

hol y sdhit i reading this again and it is the GOATS
FUKIN chad this is easiy anime of the year material

An harem comedy that is actually funny? wtf. I'm beyond impressed they managed to avoid being cringy and instead made me laugh out loud repeatedly. Huge props to all the VAs for bringing 10/10 performances. Also.. the mc is part of the funny jokes and not just a worthless empty pathetic self insert? Amazing.

Incredible first episode. Completely shattered my expectations than it was just some other trash. Looking forward to watch more!!

@interregnum get here. This is was Rent-a-gf WISHED it was. (or maybe just what I wish it was... since they are not that similar...) but anyway, check it out.

Okay, I almost killed myself before Naoya told Saki that he want Nagise to be his girlfriend too, but okay, i live now and I think I like it, because it isn't something like some other bullshit harem anime

Except this entire show is going to be one massive shitpost that doesn't really lend itself to any sort of semi-serious analyses that titles like Rent-a-girlfriend tend to spur. But then it's interregnum we're talking about here. Will probably still see him banging out 10-page essays with detailed diagrams and a list of suggested readings for each episode somehow.

I honestly didn't even have this show on my radar at all, but this was so fucking stupid, it was great.

Poly relationships FTW. Man, I don't think I've ever actually seen actual commitment to that in a harem anime.

Wasn't gonna watch this show but I'm glad I tried the first episode.
I don't care if this is trash, I'm all in for the ride.
Was sure I remembered the voice of MC since it's the guy who voices Rengoku from Demon Slayer and his deliveries are awesome

Kind of feels like a seen it before a few times. Still might be worth watching to kill time.
I have a feeling that this will follow the formula most others use and is extremely highly predictable.

Something I wish a lot of these shows start using is people who are in college or older. Like it's a bit creepy how many shows use HS students or below. And if it was college age or older, then this opens a lot of doors on things.

Back