Kamisama no Memo-chou

Does that mean she dies in the novel?

No. She doesn't die.

Pretty good adaption. Although some parts could have been explained better, it was still a great show.

The ending with the flowers was really pretty. Didn't know if this should be spoiler'd or not

Sucks that at the last episode you have so many good things to say about the anime but can't express yourself.
This anime was REALLY good.I liked the art style,music,characters,cases and everything else!It brought me many emotions and feelings while following this anime.Angel Fix arc was the best out of all.The twists and presentation were really something.
It really felt like a good,fulfilling and complete ending to me,which you don't usually see these days.

I really would want another season but I'm afraid that It will not be that good,thus ruining the first season's ending which left me satisfied.I think that 12 episodes suits this anime very well.I haven't read the manga so I don't know how much stuff they have left over so I can't really say If I want a second season.
Now that this has ended,I fear that I won't see something of this caliber in quite some time.

This was a Light Novel Adaptation, not a manga adaptation, if it was a manga adaptation I would read the manga every time they finished scanlating it and I would be satisfied but since it's a light novel it would have to get imported then translated, get fan translation on a website or I would have to learn japanese

episode 12...
wow, what an ingenious way to deal drugs!
nice ending plot, nice reveal, nice narumi releasing all the pent up rage on toshi. narumi risked becoming a drug addict for ayaka; that's love!
i don't think the show needs a second season, but another season would be nice, especially if the origins of the NEET detective agency were revealed or prequeled as one three episode plot.

^To each their own but I still think the origins of the agency and more info on each character would be great.

This was a Light Novel Adaptation, not a manga adaptation, if it was a manga adaptation I would read the manga every time they finished scanlating it and I would be satisfied but since it's a light novel it would have to get imported then translated, get fan translation on a website or I would have to learn japanese

baka-tsuki recently started work on it's translations. Kamisama no memocho - Baka-Tsuki

Only 5% of chapter one of Volume one is available translated so far.

And, the light novel series is ongoing. It has eight volumes currently; the anime following the first seven. If the show did well, I can't see why it won't have a season two a couple years from now.

^To each their own but I still think the origins of the agency and more info on each character would be great.

Something not done in the anime as well as in the LNs is the fact the the series is all about the characterization. You definitely get a much better feeling of "I know these characters and understand them" through the LN.

Something not done in the anime as well as in the LNs is the fact the the series is all about the characterization. You definitely get a much better feeling of "I know these characters and understand them" through the LN.

It's different mediums, I kind of expected that. For sure, I enjoyed a lot the anime and I think it'd be a shame if we didn't have the right to know how the group got together. Not everyone enjoys reading LNs, they should think about the "anime-only-fans". :s

It's different mediums, I kind of expected that. For sure, I enjoyed a lot the anime and I think it'd be a shame if we didn't have the right to know how the group got together. Not everyone enjoys reading LNs, they should think about the "anime-only-fans". :s

Well, like you said, it's a different medium. It takes far less effort, money and time to express something through written word than it does to animate something. So, they try to manage the best they can. Honestly, no light novel adaption has been anywhere near as good as the LN, but they're always great animes nonetheless (i.e. Spice and Wolf). The show is good enough to bear it's name.

I was never not entertained in this show.

baka-tsuki recently started work on it's translations. Kamisama no memocho - Baka-Tsuki

Only 5% of chapter one of Volume one is available translated so far.

And, the light novel series is ongoing. It has eight volumes currently; the anime following the first seven. If the show did well, I can't see why it won't have a season two a couple years from now.
I didn't notice Baka Tsuki had started translating it... probably because I don't go to the teaser section
*In a really girly voice* YAY!

I didn't notice Baka Tsuki had started translating it... probably because I don't go to the teaser section
*In a really girly voice* YAY!

I wasn't even aware they were doing it myself. I went there to grab some of the illustrations for Fate Zero and I accidentally found it. So enjoy my unintentional find! lol.

Best mystery anime i've seen, to date... or atleast the best one i can think of at the moment.

Not an amazing anime, but the first and last arc were great. The mysteries were all well done. And other then an intense dislike for Alice as a character, the MC and Yondaime were standouts in the cast.

i'm going to be generous, this was a 3.0 to 3.5 anime through most of the run... but i loved the last ep, so i'm going to give it a 4.0. probably too high in the end. but that's where i'm going with it (besides mystery is one of my fav genre, and its generally done something terrible in anime, while this one was done right)

The premise had me, as we all can agree the idea of a neet detective solving "mysteries" is a fairly interesting premise. I liked that about the series but sadly it just got more drab as it went on.

The major problem with God's Memo Pad is that it spends too much time over analyzing situations as they happen. What I would have enjoyed is knowing more about the group itself, not to mention Alice who's background isn't even questioned once.

This show is the anime epitome of a good idea, terribly executed.

I found the individual episodes to be entertaining enough. Though, I’d have to agree the loli fanservice was totally unnecessary.

I'm on ep 3, and I'm a bit bugged by the show already. They call themselves neet, but they work. Like as a detective.

Plus, it doesn't get close to what being a neet is like. Most will tell you it is miserable, and many don't want to be one

show was bad MC was horrible.........let me just share 1 example that can broadly paint this show.

Girl attempts suicide, leave no note, NOBODY decides to check for her phone for at least 2 weeks after the incident for clues or a possible note. they only GPS track the phone AFTER they got trolled by the brother calling them from the phone, and THEN they ditch the phone after having it for like 2 weeks.....

2/5

Back