JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind

Well, since I want to see Girl Jojo's eventual season and all my seasonal stuff is delayed, guess I'll choke this down.

She better be worth it.
------------------------
EDIT: Episode 3.
I'm already regretting this. Ooh, keeping a lighter lit. How thrilling...

Episode 4.
God, his Stand power is lame.
"I turned a banana into a gun". Yippee for you. And here comes some more most likely lame ass Stand users. They sure look lame. I remember when Jojo characters used to look powerful, not like anorexic male models.

Episode 5.
The stupidity is bordering on painful now.
He turned his tooth into a jellyfish cause someone tried getting him to drink what I assume was piss. What drugs was Araki on during this part?

Episode 6.
Ooh, your Stand can rewind things you've seen. That'd be impressive...if I hadn't seen Stands that can literally stop time before.

Episode 7.
And this guy's Stand is just a lamer version of Hol Horse's. Is anyone in this season not completely lame?

Episode 8.
That truck driver was the first entertaining thing about this dreck.

Episode 9.
And we continue the lame Stand fest with a freaking toy airplane and shrinking. And this annoying bitch they gotta protect on top of everything.
This show is gonna give me a stroke...

Last edited:
Time to resume the torture.
------------------------
Episode 10.
I'll give the show one thing.
Shrinking a car, slipping it in a guy's drink and making it grow is a unique way to assassinate someone.

Episode 11.
And we're right back to being boring...

Episode 12.
Finally, a Stand that doesn't suck complete ass.
Punches the shit out of stuff and rots them like Nurgle. That's cool.

Episode 13.
This guy is about a dumb motherfucker.
Like 3 times he's got them totally at his mercy, but stops to run off and do something else. Plot armor makes people stupid.

Episode 14.
There's getting a lame Stand, and then there's
getting a fishing pole. This guy got it bad enough looking like Pipimi's dad, but then he gets a fishing pole. Talk about bad luck.

...That other one though. That old kid...that was messed up.

Episode 15.
Oh, give me a break.
I've seen some BS survivals in Jojo, but surviving three point blank shots to the dome is just dumb.

Last edited:
Episode 16.
The fact this dunce almost died to a guy who fights with
a freaking fishing pole
proves what chumps this crop of JoBro's are.
To be fair, Jotaro was nearly outwitted and killed by a rat once. This series is just like that sometimes where seemingly insignificant things can suddenly become the most dangerous thing on the face of the earth.

The eggplant dude here had the advantage, being able snipe enemies from behind walls before any could find him, but once he was out in the open, his ass was grass.

Last edited:
What's so lame about making your own zoo out of inanimate objects?
Everything.
------------
Episode 18.
In any other show, I'd find a rageholic figure skater with ice powers just slightly unusual...

Episode 19.
Mista really needs to trade in that belly shirt for a bulletproof vest. Fool can't go one fight without his own bullets winding up in himself;

Last edited:
Episode 20.
I'm not a legal expert, but
I'm pretty sure Little Buccirati knifing those guys would count as self defense. Unless the law works different in Italy or something.

Also, you ain't fooling me show. He'll be fine before episode 21 is over. If Mista can survive getting shot in the head three times, Buccirati can survive this.

Episode 21.
This is my other issue with Giorno.
His Stand takes all the tension out of a fight. Like Buccirati was getting carved up like cheap ham, but there was no tension cause I knew Giorno would just come along and do his lame magical healing.

Also, Fugo is a certified bitch boy. JoBro's are supposed to stick together you pussy.

Last edited:
Episode 20.

Episode 21.
This is my other issue with Giorno.
His Stand takes all the tension out of a fight. Like Buccirati was getting carved up like cheap ham, but there was no tension cause I knew Giorno would just come along and do his lame magical healing.

I might disagree with most of your opinions on this entry, but this right here is the biggest flaw the series has.

I might disagree with most of your opinions on this entry, but this right here is the biggest flaw the series has.
Though personally I think healing stands became a thing during DIU, though the later ones are not as powerful as Josuke's or Giorno's. Although there is a big catch to Giorno's Gold Experience:
It cannot permanently bring someone back from the dead, as was the case with Bucciarati. Bucciarati used what time he had left to fight against Diavolo, which fit the theme of the arc, fate and reality.

Though personally I think healing stands became a thing during DIU, though the later ones are not as powerful as Josuke's or Giorno's. Although there is a big catch to Giorno's Gold Experience:
It cannot permanently bring someone back from the dead, as was the case with Bucciarati. Bucciarati used what time he had left to fight against Diavolo, which fit the theme of the arc, fate and reality.

I didn't specifically mention that because it's a spoiler for where he is in the series.

I still place Golden Wind somewhere like in the middle for me for Jojo shows. It's good, but the villain is honestly a bit eeeeh to me in comparison to the other villains this show has had.
Personally I like a lot of the bits with Diavolo,
with his split personality and his need to run from the past, he felt like the ideal counterpart to Giorno. Even his final fate felt fitting, even if it was kind of messed up.

Personally I like a lot of the bits with Diavolo,
with his split personality and his need to run from the past, he felt like the ideal counterpart to Giorno. Even his final fate felt fitting, even if it was kind of messed up.

I thought the ending was pretty underwhelming for a Jojo show. I think he works well enough in the context of this show, but compared to Dio or Kira, they had far more charismatic presence to me.

I thought the ending was pretty underwhelming for a Jojo show. I think he works well enough in the context of this show, but compared to Dio or Kira, they had far more charismatic presence to me.
The character that had charisma would be Giorno, and it makes sense given he is the son of Dio. He inherited that trait from him. That's Araki though, he tries to have the children protagonists keep some traits from their parents' while still being their own person.

The character that had charisma would be Giorno, and it makes sense given he is the son of Dio. He inherited that trait from him. That's Araki though, he tries to have the children protagonists keep some traits from their parents' while still being their own person.
I didn't really feel that way, people with charisma generally are the sort who can be captivating even when not performing incredible feats i.e just simple conversation with them could feel like a life-changing experience. We don't quite get to see this side of Dio as far as the anime goes, but Giorno's personal connection with his allies never really felt all that strong to me. Maybe it's because he almost never smiles or laughs.

Back