Join Anime-Planet's Summer 2021 Anime Challenge!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by sothis, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Posted by Guest on Jul 1, 2021
    It's fine

2. cursedsalmon

cursedsalmon New Member

Anyone wanna recommend some ?

3. Partiallygore

Partiallygore Member

Really hoping this season can keep the my hype going strong after last season! :D

4. DeepPain

DeepPain New Member

I think I'm gonna watch almost all this sammar anime https://www.anime-planet.com/challenges/summer-2021-anime-challenge

5. Micinemi46

Micinemi46 New Member

Yay summer :duck:

6. DrawingWiff

DrawingWiff New Member

Yayyy!! :smile:

7. TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing New Member

i have one question like if the anime doesn't finish airing when the challenge is over will it count as completed anime in the challenge?

8. howtoprocrastinate

howtoprocrastinate Well-Known Member

As long as it started during Summer 2021, it will be counted once it finished airing

9. TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing New Member

thanks for the info

10. lemxns02

lemxns02 New Member

11. AntonyS

AntonyS New Member

I'm sorry that I missed the Challenge, but here down under Summer is just beginning. The School holidays have not even begun. So I hope to get into the next Challenge. Ciao

12. abinaya545

abinaya545 New Member

Have you ever seen a bubble? Small things that sparkle move up, always catch our eyeballs in childhood. The uniqueness we like from bubbles, when they go up, they become bigger and bigger. The most surprisingly, this little thing has the power against the most critical obstacles that we all face, gravity. Best event management company in chennai

13. abinaya545

abinaya545 New Member

Adding your own touch to the layout and design is imperative if you want to give the home character. Whether you are a first home buyer, first time builder, investor, or you’re looking to knockdown-build; you want to have a home that is uniquely yours. Architects in chennai

14. abinaya545

abinaya545 New Member

Every industry uses internet power in several ways including pest control companies in Chennai. In this post today, we will see how to order pest control companies in Trichy are easier than you think, needless to say, the internet. Pest Control Services in Madurai