Ixion Saga: Dimension Transfer

Damias

[sadht]Ixion Saga: Dimension Transfer[/sadht][sadhl]Ixion-Saga-Dimension-Transfer[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Episode 1
Well, I was satisfied after the first episode. It may be a generic fantasy RPG anime but it does have this charm that would make me want to continue watching this. Must be the comedy...
My only issue and it doesn't involve the whole premise or anything, is the trap. Really, green hair and a ponytail. Very unappealing. :pokerface:

Ep 1
Very cliche. Reminds me of a typical Saturday Morning Cartoon.

Which isn't a bad thing, I found myself laughing at the awesomeness of the show's stupidity at times. Like that Erec dude...

I like it. Kinda.

Episode 1:

This show is a parody, it makes itself clear on this fact quite ... straight forwardly. Interesting to see were this goes, it wasn't a bad first episode but I have a feeling this can't be too entertaining for too long. Parodies only work if they can alternate between tropes and straight comedy. This episode was only making fun of straight clichés I think , hence why I am uncomfortable with saying this might be good.

My my my, if it isn't another Rune Soldier Louie. I'm game for some sort of RPG/fantasy nonsense like that.
Also: I couldn't stop cracking up just seeing the main character walking around in those boots. I hope he wears them the entire show.

After the epicly disappointing final boss fight in SAO, this show has come to save the day. If it can't be epic, then it has to make u laugh and that's exactly what this show does.
Not sure if it can keep it up for long but the first episode was just great.
Also, for those interested, this is based on a Capcom online game. I guess this was made to promote the game.
I wonder how long is the casting time for this skill...

Now this is the kind of attack u don't see very often in RPG's.

Aren't they cute? :love:

Ball buster!!!

Episode 1.

Thought I'd add some comedy to the list of shows I'm following. Problem is, this really wasn't funny at all for me unfortunately. The premise, setting and characters are pleasant enough though so I'll see what happens.

Fourth show about a gamer protagonist in three months. This is a world record.
Not bad as a parody but I don't see any room to keep it up as good for long.
And watch Mahoujin Guruguru if you haven't, best jrpg parody ever.

It's meh. I'd have probably dropped it if it wasn't for

the MC kicking the guy between the legs. I lol'd so fucking hard.

I thought the comedy was decent, particularly the ball-kicking segment xD
It doesn't seem that special, but I like it enough that I'll follow it.

fun so far!

IxionSagaDTShoes.jpg

I mean really those are FABULOUS!

Episode 1.

Thought I'd add some comedy to the list of shows I'm following. Problem is, this really wasn't funny at all for me unfortunately. The premise, setting and characters are pleasant enough though so I'll see what happens.

This is the boat I'm in. At one point I even muttered something under my breath as I was watching it in regards to how dumb it was. And that trap, holy shit that caught me off guard.

Episode 2
Wow, they had to remove one of his family jewels... I thought the doctor was just trolling him...
I originally thought they would use one of those alma jewels as a replacement for his missing ball but his second nut was busted by a giant magical mallet so that theory is thrown out the window...
New theory : In the future episode, he will lose his penis and has to go for a sex change for the manhood he embarrassing lost to a newbie... :)

Episode 2.
Well I thought the running joke of the dude's crushed jewel was funny. Largely thanks to Gintama that I could pick up all those 'Tama' puns.

Fun enough for now.
Episode 2
I originally thought they would use one of those alma jewels as a replacement for his missing ball but his second nut was busted by a giant magical mallet so that theory is thrown out the window...
New theory : In the future episode, he will lose his penis and has to go for a sex change for the manhood he embarrassing lost to a newbie... :)
Using an alma jewel would've been pretty funny I reckon. Yeh, this guy is not going to have a good run in this show...
And that trap, holy shit that caught me off guard.
The trap is voiced by Jun Fukuyama :laugh:

I was tempted to name the doctor "Ballsy Doctor" when I added him...

Ahh...in retrospect, I should've done that...

Episode 3.
Meh episode. The dude's 'mother voice' reactions to the pet was pretty funny though.

Episode 3
Meh.
I'm not sure if I like the main; I know the show's having him hate the animal because it's going to screw them over later, but still, he doesn't know that. And he doesn't' even have a good reason for it.

Episode 4.
Despite his lack of manhood Erec-sama is still a boss.

So based on the preview, next week seems to be our mid-series 'beach' episode, starring our resident trap :@_@:. Could be a source of some laughter.

^
It's at least implied xD

Episode 5

... This episode was pretty useless just like I've become to expect from this series, however I was particularly unamused by the last 2 episodes, Sigh.

Argh... I hate series that hang just above the dropping line, so that I can't make the decision to drop and end up watching a series barely worth watching. Some eps are okay, like the second, and especially the fourth (Erec is by far the most interesting character in the story, and the battle was by far the best so far), some are so boring that I end up skimming through most of the ep. The protagonist is an annoying whiner, except on his rare good moments (like the conclusion of the Erec-fight in the 1st ep) and the rest of the team is pretty lame as well. The comedy is occasionally amusing, but most of the time meh. I probably should drop this, the occasional good eps aren't really worth the waste of time on all the others...

Back