Isekai Cheat Magician

These copy/paste shows are getting worse............this is one of the laziest attempts I've seen in a while, just doing it to do it.

what can you expect from a name like this one?
its generic, boring and overdone. how many times have we seen an OP character in an isekai getting a harem?
i will keep watching because i have pretty much an infinite amount of time in my hands, but from the first episode i can clearly see that it is not going to be any good and i do not recommend it.

I agree with others, this show isn't going to blow me away. It might be a good time killer, but in 5 years I doubt I will remember it.

An isekai doesn't make for a good show because it's an isekai. An isekai is good as a method of story telling and world building. It's like trying to hammer wood when all you have is the nail and nothing else.

All I got to say is that the only reason why I'm going to watch these series is because it's a isekai anime as I will watch any isekai anime or manga

Episode 1:
The best thing about this anime is the opening. Otherwise, I found it boring and generic as hell. Tbh, I find this season lacking in the isekai department with quality.

The opening scene screams low-budget. When low-budget starts with the "end", you know it's gonna be bad.

/yawn

What's that? Butt Stallion's dad?

/yawn
Well, that was boring.
Generic. Not that it's "bad". It's just generic.

At least the training episode is over already.

Last edited:
Bad animation. Most movements are done "off camera".
Average art.
Average sound.
Target audience is... seemingly children, by the way the story is told, except they bring up rape sooo.... no one?
MCs are boy who wants to make his girlfriend happy, and girlfriend who has no personality that will follow the boy anywhere. Also all the girls like the boy because he is powerful.
Episode 1 = Meh.
Episode 2 = Meh.
Episode 3 = Intrigue? Has potential...
Episode 4 = Pointless. Waste of time. Villains are DUMB. MCs are DUMBEST. The villains really have no reason to do their villainy and then use trump cards unnecessarily, which is a total waste of build-up. "Oh, I am absolutely demolishing you? Is my pet standing still too fast for you? Let me power-up some more!" Then the hero is like, "Oh, all I need to do is ignore your summons that is immune to my attacks and attack you? Well I guess I will attack your summons then." -_-

Animation : 3/10
Art : 6/10
Movement : 4/10
Sounds : 8/10
Voices : 10/10
Dialogues : 2/10 ( you'd feel kids are discussing -_- )
Story : 8/10 ( the story is pretty good.... but the anime is so boring, a lot of things make you drop )
if the same story just had better dialogues and animation ( for example kimetsu no yaiba animations or tate no yuusha no nariagari) it would have hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Animation : 3/10
Art : 6/10
Movement : 4/10
Sounds : 8/10
Voices : 10/10
Dialogues : 2/10 ( it is like a kids discussion -_- )
Story : 8/10 ( the story is pretty good.... but the anime is so boring, and a lot of things make you don't want to continue )
if the same story just had better dialogues and a better animation ( for example kimetsu no yaiba animations or tate no yuusha no nariagari) it would have hit.

What about the characters though? I would gave to go to minus numbers, honestly.

It was almost interesting... almost decent action... almost...

Almost is the story for this anime.

Wow, seeing those other posts, I should drop now...

This anime is pretty... generic. I mean I'm still watching it but, I don't know if I find it enjoyable. Action is lame and so is the story.

This anime is pretty underwhelming so far. Generic story plot, characters, and design. Anytime it has a chance at providing the WOW factor, it seems to just get more generic. Action is almost cool but they cut out half of it. Main side plot villian shows up and it doesn't even show the main overpowered character get rid of him, just a trail in the ground where the villian is a little beat up but still has his plan set. What was the point? I never drop any show until I see at least half the season but I doubt I will finish this anime. To many leaps in story with little explaination, jumps in what could be cool action squences, and then is just so outright generic there nothing left to be desired. I have watched plenty of generic anime but usually some have a redeeming quality like good action, good design, interesting characters, unique art style, etc. This is just below average in every catagory.

Bad Animation - look like low budget art
Bad Story - Suddenly transport into random fantasy world from the beginning, wa... what!? don't make any sense. Story seem pretty linear.
Bad Character - Already overpower for no reason. Characters are too generic, too simple "I want to become adventure", then became adventure.

Back