Is it Weird...? (Unusual things about you)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TurkeyGami, Aug 6, 2018.

1. TurkeyGami

TurkeyGami Well-Known Member

For discussing things you do (or that people you're close to anonymously) or that you see happen in your life that might not be ordinary or expected for people to do. We all have odd habits and ways we react to things so now's the time to figure out if people share our mentality!

Judgement-free zone, but we will laugh at you silently. Zed sucks
    ============================================
    Is it weird that sometimes I post something and then a minute later forget it and see that I posted it in recent posts and wonder what the hell I could have possibly posted?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. GlennMagusHarvey

GlennMagusHarvey Well-Known Member

Late-night sleepless posting, yeah.

3. niotabunny

niotabunny Well-Known Member

when we are sleep deprived we tend to do a lot of things we don't remember, or other influences such as stress, drugs, alcohol, brain injuries... I fall into the last category myself. but I do weird things all the time, when I'm talking to someone I don't remember doing something else. but, the joys of being use to that, is possibly weirder still.

I don't interact with many people by choice, I rather enjoy being anti social, however, the few I do interact don't consider me to be weird, they call me unique. so, that's probably a nice way of saying I'm weird. but I have my routine and get fussy when I'm off it, I like to do this or that. sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day like in Men in Black ran with. and I have a feeling the engaging I have with people in the real world they probably consider me weird. my friends have gotten use to the meow noise I tend to make, the ears I like to wear, the useless facts that I always know the right moment to toss out... so, in our own little way, we're all weird to some, but, to those who matter, they don't consider us weird, if they do, then why should they matter!

4. Zed60K

Zed60K Database Moderator

Posted by Zed60K on Aug 6, 2018
    Is it weird that I thought you made a whole thread to talk about how you forget you make posts?

5. 3xi1e

3xi1e New Member

Posted by 3xi1e on Aug 6, 2018
    no you just have short term memory loss

StanOfFandom likes this.
  6. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

If I say "yes" can I lock the thread?

StanOfFandom likes this.
  7. TurkeyGami

re-read carefully

Capeditiea, Zed60K and StanOfFandom like this.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  8. TurkeyGami

Is it weird to re-read every number like 2 or 3 times before typing any in on a long string of numbers? Every time I've had to do a UPC code lookup it takes me like half a minute, but with unfamiliar words I can type them all in quickly just by looking at the word once. Like my immediate short term memory isn't good enough to hold any string of numbers up to 4 but only with numbers.

sam2004, Gens, StanOfFandom and 2 others like this.
  9. ValkyrieNight

ValkyrieNight Well-Known Member

My memory is the exact same. I can just about remember my DOB, let alone my mobile no. Anything else forget it!

10. ZetsubouKaiji

I'm always so afraid I'm skipping over a number or something. It's really annoying to sit there staring at it. Jay Z had 99 problems, but I don't know how many I have because numbers are one of them.

Nicknames, Franconator, Taek and 3 others like this.
  11. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Posted by Gens on Aug 6, 2018
    I eat the crust first, with pizza. I know, I'm a monster.

12. TurkeyGami

That's nothing, i have a grandmother AND a sister who eat it with a fork and knife.

I might try your thing at some point, seems like getting the less delicious part out of the way first might be the way to go

13. GlennMagusHarvey

GlennMagusHarvey Well-Known Member

I don't just eat pizza with a fork, I also eat potato chips with a fork. Or a spoon. Or tongs. Or chopsticks.
    Heck, I can also eat pizza with a spoon. Or chopsticks. Or tongs, but I haven't tried that one on this yet personally.

I just use whatever's on hand. If I have a choice, I use whatever's easiest to wash.

"Why don't you just use your hands?" Well, what's wrong with not getting grease all over my keyboard and mouse?

14. ZetsubouKaiji

[​IMG]

The crust is the best part, you dolt.

Or you could just stay off the computer while you eat.

HaEun, Thrawn, StanOfFandom and 6 others like this.
  15. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

We do that as well, mainly because slicing pizzas is not accepted business practice here. And not only that, it's customary to eat burgers with a fork and knife here in Umeå. I was raised that way, so I can't help it.

16. Nitroglycerin

Nitroglycerin Forum Moderator

I do that in restaurants cause I don’t wanna get gross.

Crust thing depends on the pizza. Sometimes you get them and it’s just a dry hunk of crunchy bread. Other times they’re amazing doughy goodness.

17. Kyuuto

Kyuuto Member

Posted by Kyuuto on Aug 7, 2018
    I eat pizza without cheese. Who’s the monster now?

StanOfFandom, Gens and Thrawn like this.
  18. Franconator

Franconator Well-Known Member

I eat pizza with pineapples. I don't think it's weird, but I'm feeling nice, so I'm putting it here for the (suckers) (normies) (losers) people on the other side who need to laugh at and/or judge something today.

19. CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow Database Moderator

Anchovy, spinach and mushroom pizzas are my favourite. Followed by a very stock-standard ham and pineapple, but on a barbeque sauce base though. Keep that tomato-ey shite away from my pineapple.

IIW?: I've never been able to stay up all night, ever, no matter how hard I've tried. Closest I've gotten is 3am before uncontrollably falling asleep.

20. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Aug 7, 2018
    I do something completely outlandish and weird in comparison to the people in this thread: I eat pizza with my hands.

That happens to me constantly. I can only assume it's a gif and a creepy nod/grin one.

I know it's said we don't judge, but...
    [​IMG]

Unless it's neopolitian pizza, then your grandmother and sister (No offense) disgust me concerning their pizza eating habits.

My god... you hoity-toity fancies with your "Non-touching pizza with your fingers" make me sick.

The fuck is this logic? Are you going to eat pizza without shitposting? And I thought every other person in this godless thread was a monster.

[​IMG]

My god that is the most foreign thing I've heard since @straydog eating some British thing called Jaffa Cakes. Until he said he ate two packs of it.

About goddamn time someone here wasn't a monster concerning pizza. Come on my brother, bump it!

[​IMG]