Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san

^Well, you could certainly call it ... fluid.
Through ep3:
Not quite my genre (almost said "cup of tea"), although I did finish Sakura Trick. They seem to be taking more chances for a good laugh and got a few from me in ep3.
Thnk I'll stick with this for at least a bit longer.

Episode 4:

On the plus side this episode wasn't being as creepy as episode 3, on the minus side it wasn't very funny.

The glasses trip didn't have any really funny jokes or scenes it was mostly three minutes of stuff happening. The hand holding at the end was a little cute though.

A pretty meh episode.

Episode 4:

The only bit I liked was when they held hands. Otherwise, I didn't really care for anything else that happened. And it's a crying shame that the ending illustrations are so normal.

Episode 4

It kinda passed by in a daze for me, it was cute enough at the end, but some of the jokes fell a little flat in the glasses shop.

Episode 5

First time this show has failed to make me laugh. It just wasn't funny at all this episode.

Episode 5:

The Karaoke trip was just as dull as the trip to the glasses store. None of the jokes really hit, the singing wasn't entertaining and it was only marginally cute over all. Without the cute humor being good there's nothing to this show and right now it's pretty mediocre. I wasn't even amused by the jealous reaction at the end.

Meh.

Episode 6:

A pretty okay episode overall. There were no gags that were funny to me, but the fact that they actually acknowledge that our protagonists have family lives were more than sufficient.

Episode 7:

Adds a monkey to the cast but she doesn't add a ton of humor to this episode unless you think bananas are very funny.

This was a middling episode that barely got by on a couple weak pervert jokes and a few weak animal jokes.

Episode 7:

The gentlemen above me covered most of what I was about to write. I did not find this episode to be entertaining at all.

I'm pretty disappointed with this. The idea is cute, but not one episode has been memorable or even remotely funny to me. I do like the ending song though.

Imo this show introduces too many characters now...
If it wasn't 3 minutes anime, it could work but now half of the cast is just pushed aside...
Especially Neko... like... this anime is "Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san" not "Inugami-san and random characters that get introduced"

Episode 8:

This show introduces yet another character
this time a chicken or a sloth, the naming makes her chicken but she's more sloth like than chicken like. The ghost joke wasn't funny the first time and it didn't get any funnier the 5th or 6th time in a 3 minute episode. This episode was once again quite mediocre. It wasn't offensive, but it wasn't memorable either.

I think this show keeps introducing new characters because it's too lazy to come up with funny stuff for the existing cast. It's just plain poor writing and even the new characters aren't providing much comedy. Overall, meeeeeeh.

Last edited:
Back