Infinite Dendrogram

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Zed60K, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Zed60K

Zed60K Database Moderator

Posted by Zed60K on Jan 24, 2019
  2. Zed60K

Zed60K Database Moderator

Posted by Zed60K on Jan 24, 2019
  3. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Jan 25, 2019
    Maybe it'll not be another Death March to New World Rhapsody but still have lolis in the harem.

BurntJelly and Etyo like this.
  4. Hido

Hido New Member

Posted by Hido on Dec 3, 2019
    Is this legendary moonlight overgeared?

5. IvyandWoe

IvyandWoe New Member

I love the novels. Excited about the anime, I hope it will be a good adaption.

6. Tisbis

Tisbis New Member

Posted by Tisbis on Jan 6, 2020
    Why so many SAO ripoffs

7. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

Money makes the world go round.

Etyo and ran88 like this.
  8. ShinShini

ShinShini Database Moderator

Ep1:
    Not as dumb as the other VR-fantasy game anime this season, but kinda bland as well. At least they put some thoughts into the game mechanics, but if it doesn't start with something interesting next week it'll go straight into the trashbin.

9. firemage

firemage New Member

Terrible - I felt embarrassed even watching it. Cliched, boring, poor character design, poor battle sequence and just another wimpy "nice guy" protagonist.

10. Rustysteel

Rustysteel New Member

The Embryos kinda remind me of stands in a weird way

Etyo likes this.
  11. commonxreaction

commonxreaction Well-Known Member

I guess I'll keep an eye on this. Hulu is simulcasting it, but it's a bit disheartening that people are already saying it's coming off as bland.

12. Demonskid

Demonskid Well-Known Member

The synopsis for the show is really interesting so I hope this one turns out to be good. First episode seemed okay so far but it didn't give me much to decide on if I liked it or not.

13. renorxukuth

renorxukuth Well-Known Member

Ah, I had such..I dont know, modest hopes for this one, but its really just bland. Characters, world, and the main character is another of those 'wimpy' guys who is basically OP though in this VR world without any sort of real grind or reason why. He one shots a critter that a high level player is having trouble with...Meh. Time to slide this back into the bin of terrible.

Etyo likes this.
  14. ShinShini

ShinShini Database Moderator

Trashbin it is. Waste of time.

15. Demonskid

As I watch episode 2, I feel like a lot of information has been left out. I feel like I missed something.

This feels like one of those shows that could have been better if they fleshed it out more. I'll keep watching it just to see how it turns out, and I'll check out the light novel to see just what I am missing.

Etyo likes this.
  16. Etyo

Etyo Well-Known Member

You mean it's just like Sword Art Online, in that could have been better if they fleshed it out more. Which we continued to watch to see how it turns out, which then turned many people to the novels and got disappointed? xD I have a sad feeling it's going to be what it is. A money grab that is entertainment for mindless purpose only.

I will watch it.

17. Demonskid

I couldn't get into the SAO anime and it didn't make me want to read their LNs. This though.. I'm already on volume 2 of the LNs.

Etyo likes this.
  18. BurntJelly

BurntJelly Well-Known Member

Dude hit the jackpot with that embryo thing.

It was ok I guess.