In a Different World with My Smartphone

Yeah but your avatar contradicts that with the best girl, Ms. Asa
Glad to see another shuffler on the board most underrated anime ever would be better if it also had polygamy ending except asa is like main girl and the rest are on the side

I kinda kept watching out of curiosity but there never seemed to be an overarching plot. It was all just "and today's quest is" as they throw a dart at a board and then go and easily do what they set out to do. The whole thing is about 6 hours worth of a trailer for another seasons adventure that doesn't seem like its coming. If it comes and he gets some more mature waifus I can enjoy the presence of and they get on with a plot of some sort I might have some interest in a season 2.

I'm just TOO exited for season 2 , as I love the MC [Touya] and Ende
e14ba015b0ee5b6c8e872fcc745a1969.jpg

I like ,any things. Harem of it's done right and the MC picks a final girl in the end. But my shit taste tends to get in the way so my selection is all over the place.
Yeah yeah , I also hate that he choose only one girl as a main ,
Mostly I like Reverse Harem
037ac2fdadb070d608bd366d0c7e55d2.jpg

Just about to finish a rewatch and...
Surprisingly still want a second season.
If for no other reason than a cute, mini Suzaku & Seiryu.

This anime can be described with one word - exaggeration. Level of main character overpower can be compared to a math profesor who was given a elementary math test to solve. There are anime with overpowerd genre that are good and this one is not one of them. The way they made harem stuff was just pathtic. Also main charcter was dull.

Nah, it's cool, just completely ripoff Konosuba. It's not a good sign when the extent of your creativity is to copy the premise of another anime exactly, but this time the MC has a cell phone.

You mean a genre? That is true and genre should have one only story and not others. I wish but it is better to have more than one anime. so, one robot cartoon and one magic cartoon, but not the copies. I confess to like many anime, even if they have robots or magic and copy genre.

I like this anime he makes a lot of money working for the guild, has many wives, and is respected by the king. He also cannot be beaten and is better than everyone else. This is isekai genre, there is more than one, but I like them the most and this one is good too.

Back