I’m Quitting Heroing

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Hoozuki, Oct 20, 2021.

1. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Oh, look. He didn't die. I'm shocked...

Average show with a bust last couple episodes.

2.5 out of 5.

apoc9 likes this.
  2. AldoGuardian

AldoGuardian New Member

The runtime was vexing. Even on 2x speed, I had to resist a strong urge to just start skipping ahead. Would have been nicer as an 8 episode run? Or maybe a single movie would've been the way to go.

3. MrLolo

MrLolo Active Member

Ugh still refused to die... after making us put up with all his whining the least he could do was to just die.

4. randomredneck

Right?

"You have 300 seconds."
    Wounds doesn't close for 15 minutes.

I share the feeling of vex.

5. kira5yoshikage5

kira5yoshikage5 New Member

I read it as i quit heroin

6. RavenheartN1Anime

RavenheartN1Anime Well-Known Member

I'm really happy Season 2 has been announced. I'm all up for series like these.
    I will miss the OP though, that's some A+ lit stuff right there.

7. randomredneck

...Okay, you gotta explain your rationale for shows to me. You called The Executioner And Her Way Of Life, and I quote,
    And
    But this show, which aside from the twist is about as bog standard a fantasy show as they come, is something you liked?

naterbug8278 likes this.
  8. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

Do you mean those two bonus OVAs? I wouldn't consider those eps a new season. Plus, the novel is only three books, and the anime pretty much covered it all.

9. RavenheartN1Anime

RavenheartN1Anime Well-Known Member

Oh... Now I am sad.

10. LordRider

LordRider Well-Known Member

I would love to get more of this show, it was a very solid show with a premise I really liked, so it kind of sucks to hear there isn't much more material left for them to adapt. I would have liked a second season with the main character now firmly on the side of the demons, helping them with their goals (kind of like what he was doing for most of Season 1, but completely out in the open). The show wasn't the greatest show ever or anything, but I liked it and would have liked to see more.

11. Xnub

Xnub Active Member

Posted by Xnub on Jul 16, 2022
    Only covers up Vol 4, Chap 16.1 of the manga and there are 6 Vol and its still ongoing. Same thing with the LN its got 3 Vol and is still going.

12. Xnub

Xnub Active Member

Posted by Xnub on Jul 16, 2022
    Show was alright, but not great more or less a average anime. I liked the MC's attitude and his background story, but it could have been handled better. Mostly the pacing of the show was the problem. They could have used a little more time for building things up. When you hit the last episode it kind of feels rushed. That being said i really did like the last episodes and the story coming together. I look forward to seeing what happens going forward.

3.5/5 on the low end

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  13. RogueLynx

RogueLynx Well-Known Member

the heck is Iskandar, King of Conquerors, doing in this show?! and how come no-one commented on his being there?