Identify the anime thread

POLL

• Total voters
anime about people with powers? I think they were witches actually. male protag that went to school and joined a club or something of the sort. it turned out to be a witch club (maybe, don't quite remember). I think the dude didn't have any powers in the beginning and then started to become more powerful. the girls from the club had colourful hairs and they were the witches.

found it :) it was Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

where are pics in the center bottom and all on right side from?

main-qimg-12fb15df2752c09987ba0826b981ba0c-c

Trying to find a anime I saw the first part of. Group of people fighting a frog demon that’s attacking a city. One of the guys save a kid eating chips from getting stepped on. Guy is about to get blown away by the frog demons mouth beam and the kid comes out of nowhere and one hit kicks it beating it and picks up his chips. Flash forward the kid is grown and the frog is sealed under a building where people with powers are recruited and made to fight a hologram or projection of the frog. Same kid but grown up comes in and one hits the hologram. That’s all I saw and I like it but didn’t catch the name of the show.

Trying to find a anime I saw the first part of. Group of people fighting a frog demon that’s attacking a city. One of the guys save a kid eating chips from getting stepped on. Guy is about to get blown away by the frog demons mouth beam and the kid comes out of nowhere and one hit kicks it beating it and picks up his chips. Flash forward the kid is grown and the frog is sealed under a building where people with powers are recruited and made to fight a hologram or projection of the frog. Same kid but grown up comes in and one hits the hologram. That’s all I saw and I like it but didn’t catch the name of the show.

So I don't know where to post this but I'm actually looking for anime I watched but forgot the name and most of the details but there's a one specific scene that I remember.
It goes sort of like this:
There's this "background character" dude who gets bullied by some other stronger guy and then later in the bathroom, Some "thing" brainwashes him and then he goes back to bully with a cutter knife to settle things then the MC stops him and talks him out of it then later I don't remember what happens but MC or probably some other person starts breaking school windows.

The art was kinda of modern, probably after 2013.
The dude who was getting bullied is a nerd and like I said - a background character.
The cutter knife played an essential role to the whole scene.
The scene takes place in kinda of sunset but not sure.
Genre of the anime: School, Supernatural

So I don't know where to post this but I'm actually looking for anime I watched but forgot the name and most of the details but there's a one specific scene that I remember.
It goes sort of like this:
There's this "background character" dude who gets bullied by some other stronger guy and then later in the bathroom, Some "thing" brainwashes him and then he goes back to bully with a cutter knife to settle things then the MC stops him and talks him out of it then later I don't remember what happens but MC or probably some other person starts breaking school windows.

The art was kinda of modern, probably after 2013.
The dude who was getting bullied is a nerd and like I said - a background character.
The cutter knife played an essential role to the whole scene.
The scene takes place in kinda of sunset but not sure.
Genre of the anime: School, Supernatural
It might be Noragami, check ep. 8 specifically.

Hello, I remember watching an anime a while back about a group of like students who had powers. I don’t remember what some of them did, but one of the main heroine had power and every time she sang she like boost the others power and I guess heals them. Some of the other powers I remember was a girl who had the ability to amplify and connect to everyone. ( there was also a sniper person) There was no parents or adults around besides these two “adults” who watched over them.
They would have to fight these robots/machine looking things which usually come from the sea. ( there was a scene where they destroy a bridge) I don’t know how to say this without spoiler but let’s just say they all don’t make it.
It turned out the whole place was an illusion and and the people who has fallen was the robots trying to fight them to get them out of the illusion.

Others little things:

The guy and the girl had a chat under a tree and he named their powers.

There are a pair of brother and sister who aunt is one of the leader of the machine trying to destroy the illusion created by the two “adults”.

i think the sniper looses one of his eye, therefore letting him see into the real world ( seeing pass the illusion)

The girl who sang got hurt and cough blood for singing to much.

please help

Back