Identify the anime thread

POLL

• Total voters
There was an anime I seen a long while ago, but I don't remember the name. It was pretty unique, so I'm sure others will remember it.

There were fairies who fought for humanity. The girls was trained at a young age, and they didn't fear dying. The main person was a normal human, and he fallen in love with one of the older girls. They lived in floating cities. On the surface of the Earth there was monsters.
There was one part that stuck out. It was when the little girls was playing some sport between themselves, and a ball fallen over a cliff. They went after it, and it was at that moment explained that they were made to die. So they had no fear of dying.

Does anyone know the title?

There was an anime I seen a long while ago, but I don't remember the name. It was pretty unique, so I'm sure others will remember it.

There were fairies who fought for humanity. The girls was trained at a young age, and they didn't fear dying. The main person was a normal human, and he fallen in love with one of the older girls. They lived in floating cities. On the surface of the Earth there was monsters.
There was one part that stuck out. It was when the little girls was playing some sport between themselves, and a ball fallen over a cliff. They went after it, and it was at that moment explained that they were made to die. So they had no fear of dying.

Does anyone know the title?

That sounds a bit like WorldEnd, but that one´s from 2017.

Okay so this high school girl kills this art dude and steals his apartment.
Then she kidnaps a little girl.
Falls in love with said little girl and has a fake marriage ceremony most nights.

Her male co-worker gets raped at work.
One day the little girl gets lost and stumbles across this dude.
Because how a superior, adult treated him he's messed up and falls for this sweet, innocent child - something representing everything he lost.
Becomes obsessed.

Brother looks homeless.
Wandering around handing out flyers.
High school girl tries to kill him.
Tries to and/or succeeds in killing others.

Aunt/the guardian is a shut in whore who likes to be abused.
Like everyone else - a really f*ed up view of what "love" is.

Real messed up show, but for the life of me I can't think of the name.

Okay so this high school girl kills this art dude and steals his apartment.
Then she kidnaps a little girl.
Falls in love with said little girl and has a fake marriage ceremony most nights.

Her male co-worker gets raped at work.
One day the little girl gets lost and stumbles across this dude.
Because how a superior, adult treated him he's messed up and falls for this sweet, innocent child - something representing everything he lost.
Becomes obsessed.

Brother looks homeless.
Wandering around handing out flyers.
High school girl tries to kill him.
Tries to and/or succeeds in killing others.

Aunt/the guardian is a shut in whore who likes to be abused.
Like everyone else - a really f*ed up view of what "love" is.

Real messed up show, but for the life of me I can't think of the name.

Happy Sugar Life

So there's a retro anime I remember finding randomly on Youtube, but I can't remember the exact name, only the specifics as for what I could gather.

It's about superheroes with one, possibly the main heroine protagonist, being a superhero with a semi-mechanical suit and a cape (I think). She battles these cyborg doll women with rockets and jet wings who work for a mad scientist, who is most likely the bad guy. The only other things I can remember is that there is a stereotypical superhero-looking character in the OP and the use of mechanical vehicles by the antagonists.

For any retro anime experts, do these observations ring any bells. Feel free to reply with a list of possible anime if necessary. Thank you!

Hope this is the right place...
So here's my problem:
I know the anime name but nothing else, and it seems like A-P is the only place to acknowledge its existence.
Unfortunately AP has the bare minimum information on it atm so I'm totally lost and confused.

Can anyone provide any more info about: https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/mobile-suit-gundam-san-special
Is it just a condensed recap or something? Anywhere it can be watched if not?

I am re-posting on behalf of someone else. I have no clue what this Anime is he is talking about hahaha any help?
"Okay so I’ve decided to give this a try even though I wasn’t going to. I watched some of this anime a few years ago that I can’t remember the name of and I’ve looked up multiple relative topics on Google and anime apps/sites but can’t find it.
I remember a few young boys decided to go on a boat to this island to visit a hotspring. A family lived on the island and they owned the hotspring? The family included a teenage girl with tan skin and her younger androgynous sibling. I know I haven’t given much information but if anyone even has the slightest idea which anime I’m talking about, please let me know"

So here's my problem:
I know the anime name but nothing else, and it seems like A-P is the only place to acknowledge its existence.
Unfortunately AP has the bare minimum information on it atm so I'm totally lost and confused.

Can anyone provide any more info about: https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/mobile-suit-gundam-san-special

As far as I know the DVD/Blu-Ray of Gundam-San included two special episodes. Another two were available online, when the DVD/Blu-Ray was released and the others probably aired on conventions etc. There are six of them that I know of, but I do not think they were ever translated. But they can be found online. If that is what is meant with it, the info here on A-P is probably not complete

Could someone help me identify the character this figure is based off of? It seems like one of the pigtails is broken off the back...

jsWCxmj.png

NInuFxp.png

anyone know the anime where the opening is a guy walking with a strut i think coming out of a bathroom or something, and then he is outside against a wall smoking? i think its title suggested it had something to do with racing or sports but from what i understand it didnt have anything to do with that. from what i heard it was a very good anime but it was a older one.

anyone know the anime where the opening is a guy walking with a strut i think coming out of a bathroom or something, and then he is outside against a wall smoking? i think its title suggested it had something to do with racing or sports but from what i understand it didnt have anything to do with that. from what i heard it was a very good anime but it was a older one.

That's Great Teacher Onizuka and it is a classic.

So here's my problem:

For one thing, you posted in the wrong section, technically. If you believed there's inconsistencies or errors on our entries, do so here. https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/threads/update-an-existing-anime.329035/
But that's besides the point. Tisarana was wrong in that regard. It is a single episode from the dvd release of the main series. How to watch it, your only option is to purchase their dvd, in japan, if its even available to purchase. Is it on the internet? Thats for you to figure out.

For one thing, you posted in the wrong section, technically. If you believed there's inconsistencies or errors on our entries, do so here. https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/threads/update-an-existing-anime.329035/
But that's besides the point. Tisarana was wrong in that regard. It is a single episode from the dvd release of the main series. How to watch it, your only option is to purchase their dvd, in japan, if its even available to purchase. Is it on the internet? Thats for you to figure out.

Ah, thank you for clearing it up. And you're right, I made a mistake, there is only one episode on the DVD. I remembered it wrong, my bad :(

I'm trying to find an anime. I remember saving it but now it's lost. It was a 1-2 minutes edited video. There were three characters on there way somewhere. Two characters were father and son with " multiple eyes" (I think dad had six and son four) third character(i don't remember). So they met a woman on the way who said something like the son is handsome can grow up to be a popular type or (ladykiller)

anime about people with powers? I think they were witches actually. male protag that went to school and joined a club or something of the sort. it turned out to be a witch club (maybe, don't quite remember). I think the dude didn't have any powers in the beginning and then started to become more powerful. the girls from the club had colourful hairs and they were the witches.

Back