I Am A Hero

Discussion in 'Specific Manga Discussion' started by randomredneck, Sep 30, 2016.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Well-Known Member

These are the kinds of questions that should keep you up at night, because they're the real questions that determine who you are as a person.

2. Grizz

Grizz Database Moderator

Posted by Grizz on Jul 15, 2018
    Ending
    So I don't even know where to begin with this. Initial thoughts are that it was disappointing. No real conclusion to what was built up. Many questions of what even the fuck just happened in the last 30 something chapters were left unanswered.

The MC sort of just went, fuck it and starting blasting people left and right
    Giving up on his morals of respecting Japanese law.

The fight on the roof kinda went no where and just killed people off. Like 5 people from the elevator just disappeared not to be seen again.
    Then every thing just sort of worked out? MC begins living alone in the city like nothing happened. Slowly going mad whilst the other survivors shit out a bunch of intelligent 4yr olds and seem to be moving on in life with the old lady turned young again.

So yeah everything worked out fine I guess...

crowwolf likes this.
  3. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Ugh. Manga seemed to go off the rails in the last 4-5 vols.

Not sure wtf was going on at the end there. Why did the big thing stop moving? Are the zombies all dead or wtf? Why is auntie suddenly young again?

3/5 max overall. Really not much of worth here.

crowwolf likes this.
  4. crowwolf

crowwolf Well-Known Member

so.... i just finished this manga,
    it was so good there for along time i really really enjoyed it but i absolutely agree with everybody WTF was that ending! Ughh... so frustating makes me wanna pull my hair out. it just feels like it ended abruptly.

5. KingOfCrap

KingOfCrap New Member

Great manga. Finished it in two days because I was craving to know what was comming next. The manga has lovable characters ang great twist to the story.

But it has a pretty bad ending. The manga was about Hideo and so was the ending. But man, some more informations about the ZQN, the queen bees, the Mutant ZQN, ... would have been so Great.