Hundred

Noticed the average rating for this show has been slowly creeping up. it hit 3, I was trying to find the show with the 2.xx when I was going to update my watched. What is going on D:

Man this... is just awful, BUT, we got tits out of it.

Episode 5:
Etue is right. That was a horrible backstory. Second half of this episode was just hilariously painful to watch. Sakura is truly the worst girl. Man, I can't believe I'm saying this but last season's stinker, Undefeated Bahamut, was tons better than this shit. Not even Kaicho's oppai and Liddy's brown delicious ass can save this show.

Episode 6:
First half was alright I guess thanks to some decent-ish action. I like how Reitia fight. In fact, she's the only thing I like about the show. I wanna pet her head too. Second half is more idol bullshit. Nothing really bad like last episode, but it's still mind-numbingly boring. I really wanted to skip the concert, but I had to watch everything in case something important comes up.

At least, the idol arc is over. But Sakura is now part of the harem so yeeeagh.

Obligatory beach episode next week.

Episode 6:
Obligatory beach episode next week.

And looking forward to it of course. Mostly for Claires body since I doubt they will stop Emile's slick.

Honestly episode 6 wasn't the worst but Sakura's backstory was just too unbelievable and her character just feels too indistinct from Emile's both are pro-active and she is perhaps even more so but god knows Emile's probably capable of the same behaviour as we've seen and doesn't dramatize every scene that she's in.

So far, Episode 6 has been the best episode yet. Does not quite make up for the bullshit in the last 5, but at least this time I had fun.

Not looking forward to next week, Wish it would end here on a "high" note.

Episode 7

It was mostly what I expected and predicted. Another episode another forced "backstory" tie in presumably related to the future episodes plot. I am annoyed of a princes being added story element in a sci-fi setting. Other than that the episode was quite lewd for the first or so half. The other backstory seems more relevant to the plot so I'll let it pass even if it has a little sister element I am not completely put off by it.

The new ending theme is nice, Ootsubo Yuka's singing is appreciated, it's been too long since she sung anything seriously that I know of.

Episode 7:
I'm not gonna lie. I kinda enjoyed this episode. The lewdness was great as always and I actually found the whole LiZA stuff to be actually interesting. I wasn't even bothered by the shoehorn princess backstory and I thought Claudia was kinda amusing. And yeah, I agree with Etue about the new ED. Hardy Buddy is cheesy catchy and it's sung by the best pair in the series.

Nope
I wish I could drop this....but... nope nope nope

NOP

Oh man that was awful
On this day everyones breasts grew three sizes larger
The only thing the beach seen got out of me was groan after groan after groan. We find out that fusion, the thing that powers the sun, is not powerful enough, but a little girl is. We also learn that a gun turns one into a tomboy (The fuck?)

Your just going to gloss over the fact that Britain has taken over Germany?

This episode managed to bring my 1 star rating to a half star rating, congrats.

Episode 8

You know the obsessive lesbian is kind of cute when she's not talking, which isn't saying much since her mouth is constantly yapping on screen. The fighting was pretty weak this episode, it seems like they saved up animation for the next episode or something. Still they made sure to show off Claire's lewd body again in lewd situations, much appreciated. Actually that fanservice and what lead up to the fanservice was probably one of the more enjoyable parts of the episode and the backstory information feels less out of the blue this time around thankfully. I'm glad that they at least had the common sense to put it in this episode rather than dumping it all on the prior one.

That said,
I dislike the fact that a fight happened off screen that I would have loved to see. I'm all for fanservice even with limited animation but if named characters are getting pummelled I like seeing it happen instead of only seeing the aftermath but I guess non heroine characters aren't important. It however makes the world feel more lifeless when you don't get to see characters trip and stumble sometimes and with trip and stumble I don't mean Claire's scene.

In the end, it was one of the better episode sin terms of concept but it could have been more. The first third felt pretty much padded out or mostly padding material and while the second third provided more background information it pretty much ate a bit more screentime than needed with the nonsense in front of the tent meaning that the stuff between Ayato and her ended way late and made the bit at the end feel tagged on. They could have easily added a fighting scene if not for the long scenes in front of the tent.

Episode 9:
55JHgcW.jpg

I can't say I'm an expert when it comes to human anatomy, but I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with Claire's body in this scene.

Anyway, this was a meh episode overall. It started okay enough thanks to some decent action, but kinda went downhill once they started spouting the trite dialogue and the usual harem hijinks. We're also treated to more forced and completely uninteresting "tragic" backstories. The show is trying a little too hard to make us care for these characters, but it's clearly backfiring.

Bah.

Looks like we got a school festival-like event next week. Oh I can't wait. :...:

Yea the philophy was weak to the point of the shit they were spouting made me want to just get cancer and blow my brains out. It then followed that crap with some REALLY forced "ecchi"

also, when the deed was done they moved to some cliff to make the scene more romantic or something? Why? The task is urgent but your going to walk around to find the perfect spot for the deed?

I wish it was possible to give the show an even lower rating then what I already have it at. I really want to drop this shit.

What boredom lead you to watching 9 episodes of this steaming pile? Watching it one episode at a time has been bad enough, I can't imagine trying to watch more than one episode at a time.

I've been watching all along really. I've just been holding my silence.

Episode 9

Good things:

Fighting stuff happens.
Ending theme

Bad things:
Forced Backstory-rama for the antagonists.
Forced dramatic speech by antagonist boy person ( all his dialogue was terrible. )
Forced dialogue ( and lots of ''free-action'' during said dialogue )
Forced "why would you save me" moment
Forced "Betray my allies" moment
Scenes were nothing happens other than talking about what was talked about.
Everything leading up to the deal with Claire this episode. ( Seriously, if you're so against it do it yourself Emilia since you could have done it too. )

Episode 9

Everything leading up to the deal with Claire this episode. ( Seriously, if you're so against it do it yourself Emilia since you could have done it too. )

Yea there were multiple other variants other then MC, why did it have to be MC?

Episode 9

Good things:

Fighting stuff happens.
Ending theme

Bad things:
Forced Backstory-rama for the antagonists.
Forced dramatic speech by antagonist boy person ( all his dialogue was terrible. )
Forced dialogue ( and lots of ''free-action'' during said dialogue )
Forced "why would you save me" moment
Forced "Betray my allies" moment
Scenes were nothing happens other than talking about what was talked about.
You forgot how the Dragon was kind enough to politely wait to die whilst occasionally firing a beam to remind everyone to hurry up with it and get on with the night.

You forgot how the Dragon was kind enough to politely wait to die whilst occasionally firing a beam to remind everyone to hurry up with it and get on with the night.

I intended to cover that with this sentence
( and lots of ''free-action'' during said dialogue )

The talking is free-action trope, yes.

Episode 10

It's a fanservice episode and of course Emillia's chest grows into fanservice proportions for it since her chest size varies in volume depending on the scene it is used in. Though this time she manages to become absolutely the largest yet almost reaching Clair levels of bust proportionately to her slightly smaller posture.

There is a new ending theme, it certainly ain't bad but it's so very forgettable, hardy buddy was such an amazing hype ending theme while this one is just ordinary idol singing, I'll miss the old ending theme.

Episode 11

Well it's nice to see all the side character faffle around a bit. It's pretty much an action episode and almost all dialogue uttered hurt it in some way.

Back