Hundred

Episode 1:
Haha. This show was everything I expected it to be. It didn't disappoint. It was bad. It was so bad.

Also, lookit dem Fin Funnels.

q8N2DXH.jpg

26W4ZGr.jpg

I can at least appreciate this show's hard-on for remote weapons.

Episode 1

So basically this is Charlotte with more ojou tagged on and Cecillia with an even larger chest and actual authority and incidentally Cecillia's weapon set included remote controlled weapons.

Well at least they know the best girl from Infinite Stratos... and Cecillia was the first antagonist in the anime so it follows the original pattern....

well the weaponry is lesss needlessly bulky and weird looking than in IS?

Episode Generic

Figures that his childhood has gone to shit. Cliche 1

It's a giant... thing. With teeth and lasers. But giant lasers! I love giant lasers!

His sister just became a paraplegic?

Pewpewpew! Meric what the fuck-
The fuck was that shit?
That wasn't his sister?
The fuck kind of shit was that?

Shit, the school is on it's own sea airbase? Now that is original! Usually they have a city within a city school location.

His childhood friend is a fox.
And love the vocal change.
Glasses- oh my god this is a good show. All the chicks are busty! What a great show! And now it's evened out, only half of them are Chesty LaRues.

Dude's gonna be rolling in bitches. If he frosted his tips, he would be in pussy throughout.

Thought dude would be like all "OH SHIT DUDE IS PIMP BITCHES WITH HIS PIMP SCORE"

Except it was the girl and then they mobbed him.

I swear that is a pretty girl. There is no fucking way Emilie is a dude.
No fucking way.
75% sure.

Elie is a shrimp who is at the perfect height to punch his dick.

Definitely a chic- wait, that's a dude?
Shit man, this is Hideyoshi all over again.

Green-haired tanned girl is a total fox.

President Sexy.
Claire will challenge MC.

Chew dem wenches out.

Rofl he left their asses XD That is jokes, he hung them up to dry.
And got them expelled.
Emile is a chick's name. French for Amelie.

Seriously, that dude would make a hot girl instead of just a pretty guy who has a legitimate chance of winning in the end.

Heheh... savages.

The girl makes a good point: Sometimes your superiors are dipshits.

The girl has spunk.

Man up holmes, it's technically your fault they are getting expelled.
And he manned up.
And gave reasons.

I think they will fight to prove who is right.
Oh, they are dueling. And the expulsion is up for grabs. And he has never dueled before or something.
What a tweest! This is also cliche #3, give or take 1.

Oh god yes.
Dude makes such a good girl.

Char is a small girl who has a cat maid robot. HHHHNNNNGGGGHHHHH

I also think MC will win against Cecilia.

Luminescent blood? I'm sold!
Laser gun turrets, I'm sold!
Tight, form-fitting suits that firmly grip the breasts? I'm sold!
The Hundred being the only thing that can fight against alien savages? I'm sold! And cliche!

Even form-fitting for dudes.
Holy shit he looks good. Probably a chick actually. No dude is that sexy. With such white, soft skin...
I'm totally rooting for him.

He kinds reminds me of Ichika. In looks, not in being a dense dumbass.

Dat transformass.

He can totally win.

INNOCENCE FUCKING PERFECT WITH HER. EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS PERFECT

Split cross before beams.
And looks like he can just raise his hand and deflect shit like a boss. And wavedash like a boss.fucking pimp man, can probably solo a wombo combo happy feet on his own.

YES RIDE HIS ASS HARD

I knew he had a sister!
Probably ill, gravely ill.

Now that's a bro!
And her sister is a cutie. Had better not be upstuck. You know the word. Pompous princess.

Kiss her forehead.
YUS HOW CUTE

FTHFDGHXFHGV-
AwwYeah.png~c200

Blink and you miss it, his sister is miffed at him noticing those magnificent mammaries.
God I hope she is a secondary.
So magnificent... so beautiful...
Even looking at the boobs while he talks to her.
Gets called out on it, Sexy Nurse is cool with it.

I just rewinded it a few times. Was a great scene.

Roomie showering.

Knew it was a chick!
FUCK YEAH!

Nailed with his own luggage. Dat arm

Amelie can definitely win.

lol He nails her in the head with a headbutt! That was great!

Such a cute bod, she is perfect and everything.
What a dumbass.
Holy fuck man, he should have known. Maybe he is more like Ichika than I thought.

heheh... so cute. He should suck on that finger.

Oh yeah baby... suck on it real good. Saliva is good for small wounds.
And she looks damn good in a shirt.

Dude is ripped.

Cecilia is sexy in her outfit.
So right, so tight.

This show has a boner for remote-controlled laser gun things. And figures that MC gets the sword, like Ichika.
Who am I kidding? I love swords and mecha!

Best girl is white-haired girl. She's going to win in the end.

Apart from that, this will be a guilty pleasure. And love all the busty chicks in it. And the nurse, probably my favorite secondary.

Episode 2

Few men manage to reach mount Olympus. To be within the valley god the gods is a true blessing.

Yes, even those worshipping her from hills below are filled with envy as the common folk pray for the day.

Their chests are filled with wish of a divine touch.

Claire's chest is truly lustful.

On our totally not a girl at all main lead:

She's still not outed as a girl despite everything in this episode.

It's going to have to be the next one, right? right?

Yea... this is just a worse version of Infitnit stratos....

You know what would make this interesting, if the roommate was actually a gay dude and not a chick. Then it would at least be something different. Make the MC gay for him as well. Turn this into a self discovery of gayness subplot. But no, we know thats not how this will go.

Episode 2:
That was pretty...eh. But nothing really terrible or offensive. Just generic. Claire's boobs are awesome, Emile is not a convincing trap, imouto gao is cute and fin funnel love everywhere. Well I guess there are worse ways to waste 20 minutes.

I didnt finish IS, but I feel like I should now. So I can be properly saturated in terrible before I continue this as I am a glutton for punishment to me retina's.

Episode 3

Well, it's finally out in the open, thank god.

Much boob grabbing.
Much kissing.

Cannot disapprove.

No, you can disapprove. This is done so damn poorly.
This show has all the damn problems astricks war has, but none of the watchablilty.

There can only be so much accidental boob grabage before you lose all sense of suspension. Im not into this, im groaning at every bumbling mistake this jackass of a MC makes.

Also where was the scar when he walked in on her naked in the previous episode

:flip:

If she is going to hide her identity, make people tease him about being gay or something as you can tell EVERYONE heard. Sure, its not PC or hell even right to do so, but fuck it if it wont be awful.... and I realize thats essentially what I said last time. Do something believable

why are you sending out what should be cadets into battle like this? What happens to those who graduate the school?

No, you can disapprove. This is done so damn poorly.
This show has all the damn problems astricks war has, but none of the watchablilty.

There can only be so much accidental boob grabage before you lose all sense of suspension. Im not into this, im groaning at every bumbling mistake this jackass of a MC makes.

Also where was the scar when he walked in on her naked in the previous episode

If she is going to hide her identity, make people tease him about being gay or something as you can tell EVERYONE heard. Sure, its not PC or hell even right to do so, but fuck it if it wont be awful.... and I realize thats essentially what I said last time. Do something believable

why are you sending out what should be cadets into battle like this? What happens to those who graduate the school?

It's absolutely terrible, yes.
It's practically the same as IS which means it is absolute shite. :drink:
It's trying very hard to copy everything that made IS, IS like.
It's female lead is morally dubious for all the wrong reasons.
It's first haremette is Charlotte with white hair and more dubious reasons for what she is doing.
It's second haremette is basically Cecilia with bigger breasts and supposedly better combat ability

But it has properly animated close up right in your face prolonged oppai fondling and fanservice, the plot in it is is therefore great.

If you're going to be a shit anime on par with or worse than Infinite Stratos and Asteriks War than you might of well go full degenerate mode and pump out fanservice instead of writing more plot holes in your Infinite Stratos fanfict at least that way the anime has reason to exist and a purpose other than rehashing Infinite Stratos. The writing is aggressively bad might as well cry away between some sweet oppai.

Last edited:
Can I watch season two if IS instead?
No?

awwww

I haven't seen Hundred (watched some previews, could tell it looks like an inferior version of IS), but I don't see how it could be possibly worse than the second season of IS (this is coming from someone who liked IS' first season). If people state otherwise, I might watch a few episodes of this just to see how bad it really is. :pokerface:

Episode 3:
So does getting infected with the Savage virus gives you Rito Yuuki powers too? Anyway, this was a very mediocre episode. That fight was boring. Only bit I like was when that glasses girl fired a rocket launcher while free falling. The rest was ass. Also, the design for these Savages are terrible. I haven't seen an enemy design this bad since Kuusen Madoushi.

"Thanks a lot" alright.

episode 4

You know what, I hated it and enjoyed it. Aw yea, see all them girls naked.

But no really, fuck this shit.

Episode 4

Nudity
New girl for the harem.
Groping
Ah female antagonists showing up?
Terrible storytelling?

I approve of oppai, everything else about this anime is terrible. ~

Episode 4:
That was...boring. Idol girl is worst girl. I bet those three we saw at the end are Slayers who embraced their Savage virus thingy and I'm sure they'll try to convince Hayato and Emilia to do the same because shit storytelling. Did I mention the idol girl is worst girl?

Four episodes in and I find this utterly boring. It's hard to even come up with anything to comment about. It's a boring retread of a million other shows with nothing to give it any sense of identity other than horrible design for the weapons and the villains.

Episode 5

Lol, Sakura's backstory.
I would say that won't say that was forced.
But I'lll say it was forced because it was forced.
Much backstory, very clap clap

Emilia's hairstyle is pretty ridiculous looking with long hair.
Emilia's breasts are whatever size the episode director wants them to be.
Claire in a bikini was very nice, sadly cut short.
Claire is so tsun, so very very tsun and generic, but at least has a nice body.
Sakura was a backstory spewing plot machine.

Back