How is everyone doing this year?

SakaRaki

Hi there everyone. Just checking in on how everyone is doing with all this crap going on. I certainly hope well haha. Currently just going through my backlog of everything. Anyone else chipping away at their backlog?

The year has honestly not been that much different from usual. Sure COVID-19 has caused issues but it hasn't been the reason for most of my troubles, haha. I'm just trying to get things done on my backlog as well. I never realized there was so much I could be doing with my time. *is watching more anime than ever*

So, I'd say I've been getting along decently this year. Hoping each day gets better for everyone!

I have no idea how a meteorite has yet to fall and wipe out humanity, it perfectly fits in the trend of bad things that happened this year so far.

Without going into much personal detail, let's just say there isn't a day that goes by that I don't have at least one panic attack or meltdown, to some varying degree.

Yes, I've had some highlights so far this year, (been getting my mom into more anime, for one thing) but compared to last year, this year sucks even more.

As it rolls more closer to my birthday, (on the 25th) the anxiety just keeps getting higher & higher. Idk how I haven't lost my mind yet, or what's left of it.

Last edited:
My year's kinda... meh. Some good animes/my incoming VR headset are a nice highlight, been pretty worried about my friends cause all that's going on is affecting them really bad ;-;
Without going into much personal detail, let's just say there isn't a day that goes by that I don't have at least one panic attack or meltdown, to any varying degree.

Yes, I've had some highlights so far this year, (been getting my mom into more anime, for one thing) but compared to last year, this year sucks even more.

As it rolls more closer to my birthday, (on the 25th) the anxiety just keeps getting higher & higher. Idk how I haven't lost my mind yet, or what's left of it.
Aww ;-; I'm here for you <3 *hug*

It's pretty much the same; drama, conflict, binge watching. The virus honestly hasn't changed much of my hermit lifestyle. There's lots of snacks involved over the past couple of weeks, but it's nothing new.

Back