How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom

Where do ya'll watch this shit on? Sorry, I'm fairly new and don't get why some anime don't have episodes but have reviews and such.

I might return to the anime when Ep 4 comes out. I might watch Ep 3 and 4 to see if I should come back to this show. Because I really wanna hope that the show will get better since I was so hyped for it before.

Where do I watch the fucking episodes that every time I click on something it just takes me to an overview of it and give me 0 episodes. What the fuck is this site for?

Where do I watch the fucking episodes that every time I click on something it just takes me to an overview of it and give me 0 episodes. What the fuck is this site for?

these are the anime that are available to be watched on the site right now. this anime is not one of them at this time. the site is for finding anime and manga recommendations and for discussing manga and anime. and for keeping a record of what you've watched/read and want to watch/read.

Last edited:
Episode 2 - Miss me with that non-kingdom discussion civilization improvement shit with agriculture and all that good shit

The important thing of this intro is the Feudalism era that isekai casually represents. Magic is best represented in this backwater era due to the lessened contrast of industrialization, science and technology, hence the namedrop of the industrial revolution that these primates haven't discovered yet. But this isn't completely the dark ages because people aren't covered in shit.

Women in uniform amirite

This jerk pork is the bomb diggity
Magic check? He probably knows the rarest magic.

It is hard to explain the magical sparkles in the infinite abyss of the deepest void.

FUCK YEAH ADMINISTRATION INDUSTRIALIZATION
FUCK YEAH UTILIZING MAGIC TO ADVANCE ADMINISTRATION AND CREATE EFFICIENCY

This is the kind of shit that is dope, bureaucracy and creating administrative efficiency
I gotta remember this shit if I ever get isekai'd, lower the amount of paperwork I have to do and leave more time to live it up feudal style

FUCK YEAH ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

FUCK YEAH EMBEZZLEMENT AND APPROPRIATION OF PROPERTY IN A NON-AUTHORITARIAN WAY

He ain't right, can never be too rich or too Soviet

That king deserves that ear cleaning, one of the best kings in any Isekai ever.
Which is to say that he isn't a dick

lol everybody else is asleep with piles to go
And Princess with a nice bottom

Looks real good in uniform tho

Hold on tight :lenny:

Nice convo, clop clop, nice music clop clop
Cotton fields? Or is this crop rotation? Except it isn't food crop, unless you can do it with non-food cro-
That's legit, kinda like what they did in China with the British East India Company around eh? Swap rice fields for opium or some shit.

Money making crops over life making crops

FUCK YEAH AGRICULTURE
THE GOOD SHIT

The cotton depression
lol fuckers blew up the market

Hurry and get to crop rotation

Kingdom Rulership does not always equal Business Knowledge or Market Evaluating

Shit, hold up, got a message and missed some shit about possible crop rotation
Yup, yup, food crops
Agricultural subsidies? Supporting the proletariat? How communist
POTATOES IRELAND RISE UP

lol he's eating with the commoners

Who the fuck is this handsome fucker
Right, he does look Captainy, in that way.
Also magey

Military faction?
Lazy bureaucrats eh?

Ad- Announce- Shit, like that shit about broadcasting and like... probably starts with an A but is still communications and shit, like that kinda shit

It's feudal so 30% is surprisingly high. I thought like 80%+ were illiterate monkeys

Definitely a chick with big boobs, not that I read it or anything.

WOOOOOOO HISTORY LESSON

King still dressed so caasual

FAT ELF

Basically a recruitment speech. And wild guess, all these random characters it's focusing on? I'm sure they'll not be important at all. Like 0 chance.

Love that dark elf just leaning in.

That guy definitely sounded like a fat guy. That sounds weird, but it's ridiculously true.

Monetary reward, that gets the peasants going. Cash rules everything around me. Get the money dolla dolla bill y'all

Gotta remember this shit is under the gaijin name. I'm used to the Japanese name being like 3 words and 65 letters

Episode 3

Linguistics is one of the greatest powers of all to be isekai'd with.

Guess getting Bom Joni would be too much moneys

Leaving power with the proletariat? Genius! Sometimes the filthy guttersnipe masses are hold up
Girlf- oh, in the old world.

Hold on, them oh shit that's a nice maid
If I ever get a maid, they be like her or an elf.

King is chill, like one of the people. Fear not peasant

They skipped a lot of the trials when in other anime, it would take an episode or two

Look at this guy, respecting customs of other non-human countries.

The gift of boobs

Dark elves are so hot
Fuck yeah apart of the harem
Totally obvious as dark elf amirite guys? Anybody else watching it? That is of culture?

FUCK YEAH FORESTRY COMING UP

These filthy feudal fucks don't know shit about proper forestation

200w.gif

Fuck yeah I love this when they talk about all this serious shit

FUCK YEAH CONCUBINE

She is also hot af

And yes, I mean them

Excellent animation

Even the king is enamored by them boobs

Like, they ain't lying, she is hot af
Rolled nat 20s for them looks and be MYTHOLOGY
Lorelei is a gorgeous word

Flexing on these savages
POWER OF TECHNOLOGY INFERIORS

It's a song so I don't know mow much I can talk about it so I'm gonna check out some kickstar oh shit her boobs are like fucking massive from that side shot. The artist and author are people of great culture.
Shit, no time because I was admiring all that culture
Time for some private song lessons amirite

lol PPP and Penacotta, like some deli meat
Kinda tough like a job interview

Respect yo
200.gif

He is fat tho

More like get some Japanese eats

Ishizuka?

Basically, he is a connoisseur of Feudal Ricardus and Mordecai
Stop stop stop, your favorite themes and genres is giving me another boner

An iron fisted tyrant, ruling as a God.

Aww man, that would have been a long, boring conve- DEAR ODOSDG the hell?
How does the vocal cord go that high?

At this rate, I can guess where the first season ends, assuming it goes 12 episodes.

Episode 4:
Not gonna lie, I like the manga alright. Pretty good kingdom builder isekai.

But something with this adaption didn't sit right with me. The episodes kinda feel like a slog to get through, but with some enjoyable story beats or enjoyable character moments.
I think the pacing is just off. Everything feels a little bit too slow and at the end of the episode you feel like not much happened.

I think I'll either drop it or skip through future episodes to see some scenes I remember.

Episode 4:
Not gonna lie, I like the manga alright. Pretty good kingdom builder isekai.

But something with this adaption didn't sit right with me. The episodes kinda feel like a slog to get through, but with some enjoyable story beats or enjoyable character moments.
I think the pacing is just off. Everything feels a little bit too slow and at the end of the episode you feel like not much happened.

I think I'll either drop it or skip through future episodes to see some scenes I remember.
Might be because it's quicker to read a slow-paced manga than it is to watch a slow-paced anime, like time congeals differently.

Might be because it's quicker to read a slow-paced manga than it is to watch a slow-paced anime, like time congeals differently.
I like a good, slow-paced anime, but this doesn't feel like such one. In a normal slow-paced anime you still end up feeling like you got something out out of it after an episode, but this feels like it did a bad job at condensing the manga for the adaption.

I really can't quite put the finger on it why the adaption isn't very interesting for me, even though I like the manga quite a bit.

It's not bad, just.. something with the pacing doesn't sit right with me.

Please don't tell me this is gonna be a haremthing in the end, ugh...

Did I hear "Unification of the entire land with a harem member from each kingdom including a big titty succubus and a big titty demon lord and creating a massive industrial utopia paradise through said harem"? Because I didn't as the industrial revolution will happen way before that big titty harem ending.

Episode 4? Shit, I can't even remember which episode I'm on

The real monster, is society.

Worldbuilding shit

Imma eat while he talks

Beyond the pale is usually beyond death

Must be about society.

MARX

Marx was the last name of Karl Marx, revolutionary communist. Thus Marx in the show is a communist, quid pro quo

Who knew demons could form speech and civilized thoughts despite being ugly savage barbarian heathens

Respect, that demon a homie; game recognizes game

Dat camera shift distracts you from the questionable animation values

Like the Roman Empire communicating with those barbaric Britons, fucking savages

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy makeover~ Or that other show

Consort? Whew, thought he meant like concubine or some shit.
Thank you Princess!

What Not to Wear! That was the show!

Dad just loving it from the background

I LOVE THAT MAID
THAT LOOK

Turned into a cooking show, and I'm eating so everything comes full circle.

SALT BAE

Ah, soy sauce.

I would feel like that if I just discovered maple syrup in an isekai

Total cockblock of a cliffhanger.

Ok, holy sh*t that music during the scene around 11:48 was insane! The animation is fine and the choreography too. But the music was nuts! The instruments are awesome, melody is perfect but the sound design timed with the scene is the cherry on the sundae! From this B grade show up until now, this short song that isn't even a minute (with a clever piano ending), is in my eyes the best music I've listened to in an anime. Reminds of the genius of the composer John Powell or Murray Gold. This is simply mind boggling hahaha

Ep. 5-
You know, I didn't realize it until now, but I am totally cool with a harem ending, if they treat it seriously, because that's just not really done in anime in the setting of a larger story. There's potential to foster relations with multiple races/factions this way, and, since it seems the girls like Kazuya, all they'd need is to get along with each other and it's a win-win. The only thing I'd question is his ability to keep up with all of them, lol. That's a lot for one guy to handle and he seems pretty stretched in his role as king. Also, petty jealousies are so tiresome coming from one source, but having multiple sources of tension would probably be pretty wearing.

Where do ya'll watch this shit on? Sorry, I'm fairly new and don't get why some anime don't have episodes but have reviews and such.
tenor.gif

Funimation and Crunchy roll don't support the anime industry despite what you're led to believe, 99% of the profits go to them not the creators, if you want to support anime, buy merch, but discs and donate to animators when available. They also stated on multiple occasion that they don't like anime and want to change it, so if you like anime do the right thing and sail the seven seas.

5 episodes in and I'm enjoying this one. It does have some major pacing issues (1.5 episodes dedicated to food filler) and the art sometimes dips in quality, but overall, pretty good. Now for some nitpicks...

Why is everyone bullying the dark elf girl? She literally did nothing wrong. Did they expect her to be in super serious soldier mode 24/7? I for one find her quite endearing. Oh and Kazuya saying that she didn't look good in a schoolgirl outfit... The fuck did he just say?! Kazuya is officially on my shit list.

Speaking of shit list,
we just found out that the former king wasn't the one with the royal heritage, so it makes even less sense that the beautiful, comically perfect queen chose to be with that ugly, weak, cowardly, sleazy manlett of a person. The former king has absolutely no positive quality as a man, or as a human, yet I'm supposed to believe ,that a 10/10 queen chose him as her king? I can only push my suspension of disbelief so far...

Lastly, the harem angle... I'm honestly okay with it as long as its not played for ecchi and laughs. Take it seriously and form a genuine relationship with the girls rather than going for the usual 'they all love him but he's too much of a coward and avoids their affection for the sake of some lazy "comedy" and because the writer is too incompetent to write a proper relationship' angle and I'll be happy.

I'm very disappointed in this show so far. The worldbuilding doesn't seem to be very creative or even sensible. Why would the second largest country be paying a tribute to another on the opposite side of the continent? Financial support does absolutely make sense as its in their interests, but being forced to pay tribute is nonsense. Their primary concern was clearly implied to be military involvement of the big country and not the expansion of the demons.

The protagonist is building a harem, which is all fine and dandy, but only seems to have a genuine romantic connection with one of the lesser concubines-to-be. This could be an interesting relationship dynamic, but it's obvious the show is not going in that direction. What's worse, the primary romantic interest has not showed any actual personality. The most memorable thing about her is that she likes the protagonist which is really telling of how bad the relationships are. I'm also irked by the fact that, despite the emphasis on finding people based on merit, the only characters that mean anything so far apart from the protagonist are women. They try to pretend by fitting a fat guy who likes to eat and some guy who

The animation is really choppy at times, and a lot of the cuts don't make much sense. I can't be too harsh on it for this, but it's definitely not an aesthetic show. It's a pretty typical low quality isekai with a low budget and minimsl inspiration. It's fun to watch dumb shows like this but they definitely don't deserve any more than a 5/10 without something to set them apart from the rest.

Back