How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom: Part II

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Hoozuki, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Hoozuki

Hoozuki Forum Moderator Database Moderator

2. Anzion

Anzion Database Moderator Gold Supporter

Posted by Anzion on Sep 29, 2021
    Yay, so not hyped about getting a season 2. Sure, interesting concept, and I don't know if it's just a bad adaptation or the LN is the same, but season 1 was pretty mediocre. I would like to know more about the "technical stuff" about running a nation, I don't think having a cooking show and a talent show is all that's needed. Animation was bad, if it good in the beginning, I can't remember.

If someone know if the LN is good, like not decent but good, let me know.

crowwolf likes this.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Posted by Guest on Nov 19, 2021

4. PhoenixHunter17

PhoenixHunter17 New Member

Light Novels go into a lot more detail for sure, but as far as adaptation goes its quite faithful. The series is a more of slow burn that continually builds upon itself. I personally like the series a lot, but the nature of this story suits a novel more then a tv show. I can't emphasize enough how important the base line established in the beginning is important to later stuff in the series. Not to mention this series has one of the best and most fleshed out worlds in regards to a geopolitical landscape. Though that doesn't always make for the most engaging watch unless you really like that sort of thing.

featherstone and Anzion like this.
  5. crowwolf

crowwolf Well-Known Member

i agree. this show was kinda dull for me. 0 interest in a season 2.

Anzion likes this.
  6. KazeVongola

KazeVongola Well-Known Member

Watched the first season so I might as well watch the second one.
    Judging by the first episode, they didn't learn at all from the first season. Its quite literally the same dull cheap anime it was before. Lazy animation, terrible pacing with constant nonsensical filler and dull character interactions.

If you liked the first season, great, you'll probably like this season as well, but if you just wanted to give this show a second chance, hoping things will be better this time around, then don't bother.

featherstone likes this.