Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Dr. Giggles (1992)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Night of the Lepus (1972)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if its ok , i would like to suggest the next film
its another comedy horror , I personally haven't seen it since i was like 12 or something

"my best friend is a vampire" or "once bitten"
i nvr saw once bitten

nb bout halfway thru killer clowns , funny as tho somewhat cringe worthy in places

help required , identify the horror film
i saw this vampire film years and years ago and i have never been able to find out the name of it
i don't remember much about the film , i thought it had Eugene levy in it but I can't find it in his bio

i remember the last scene the MC is in bed married to one of the vampire girls
she awake's with a start and bites his neck he then sits up to reveal he's wearing a neck brace to protect his neck
does anyone know this movie

Last edited by a moderator:
aww I remember both those suggestions! comedy horror isn't all that bad if done right, like starship troopers franchise. I liked once bitten better, shows a young Jim Carrey, with an acting diva lead role.

as for the movie I'm unable to provide further help, I searched a many sites with the provided info but nothing was really coming up helpful enough. some were from Angel the series, to Buffy the vampire the series, some were from Love Bites, Vampires Suck, and there is a book in regards to the same material, sadly it's sort of not helpful either. hopefully someone else can come along and help narrow the searching. sometimes google doesn't know all the answers, sorry I wasn't able to help with the material provided.

nps niotabunny
its like 30 years since i saw that film so my description isnta very good one tho i do remember the seen with the neck brace really well for some reason

if it helps i also remember there was 3 vampire girls and the guy ends up marrying /living with 1 of them
the 3 vampire girls , well women 18/20 ish in the film are dressed like 80s rock chicks , big hair spandex dress's kinda like an heart video or the women in the early guns n roses vids

I saw a profile post Zetsu made about Friday The 13th VI, which is indeed quiet underrated. And it got me thinking: What would you consider an underrated installment in a horror franchise or just in general? My pick is Hellraiser: Bloodline. Yeah, the executive dickbaggery cost us what could have been a real return to form after that suck ass part 3. But I still say it's a solid flick. Also, Paul Merchant has set of steel lowhangers. The dude canonically killed PINHEAD. That takes some cajones.

I think the Black Christmas remake is severely underrated, and I don't say that often, because I usually don't defend remakes. Even though it was pretty different than the original, I thought it was still really bloody over the top fun(pun intended). I mean,
that backstory? Absolutely hilarious.
Visually, it just looks pretty damn awesome to me as well. I like both films for entirely different reasons but I dare say I enjoyed the remake more. (Totally going to get shot for that)

I wish we'd have got the Melissa death the UK version got. Getting dragged down the hall by your empty eye-sockets is an awesome kind of brutal funny.

yeah pinhead is a pretty cool horror guy, and they haven't done a remake of him yet, they tried to do another movie some time later, but most know, if you are handed a puzzle box, just put it down, don't try to solve it.

what about phantasm, it's not been redone yet either and I rarely hear people talk about it, even house (1980s), and then there's the legendary the gate and it's second part (liked the first one better), silver bullet... the legends forgotten due to being swallowed up by this new horror. sometimes, stuff without cgi is more scary than with it, after all, imitation has to be used and not just penciled in and fixed, with a green screen stretched out behind a person.

found this link, http://www.timeout.com/london/film/best-horror-films best top 100, an interesting read none the less. warning, link may contain sensitive material.

I wanted to finish Killer Klowns a lot earlier but the "method" I used to obtain it was so slow I got it just now, I hope I'll watch it soon.

Killer Klowns was pretty campy movie. It's incredibly fun and stylish at times, never scary but interesting just for the sheer ridiculousness of its concept. I liked it. It has some cartoon-y violence but it fits with the style, narrative, on the other hand, it too dumb to be scary, but that's 80s for you. No real characters or point to anything, just fun.

2.5/5 as a movie
0.5/5 as a spook

My suggestion for the next event:

The Suckling

So are we gonna move along to nominating and picking the next film ?

*Blows dust off*
Rise and shine, horror Club! It's almost Valentines Day. One of my most hated "holidays". And what better way to spend it than watching the only good Valentines based slasher flick out there? That grand piece of 80's Canadian cheese...

my-bloody-val-dvdart.jpg

That's what I'm gonna be doing. Y'all should watch it too.

Pretty much, exactly what I'm doing with the GF. We're gonna have a blast, and it'll be a bloody good time.

That loser ZK isn't though, he's watching a real romance movie instead, to which I say a long, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww to. (To be fair, it's all Tents fault)

Always loved the abundance of horror movie fans on this website. For me it's gonna be this one:

Back