Holy Knight

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by randomredneck, May 3, 2012.

1. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Holy Knight[sadhl]holy knight[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Sure hope there's not a rule against making a thread for a show, when you don't even finish the first episode. Cause damn, that was an utter waste of 27 odd minutes. Filled to the brim with cliche, creepy , and utter uninteresting...stuff. I'm 1 and done with this.

2. femcore

femcore Well-Known Member

Posted by femcore on May 3, 2012
    The version of this I watched had its sound all fucked up. Like, background music, sounds and whatnot were normal, but the vocals were damn near nonexistent. Technical difficulties aside-

It was incredibly boring. It was also very forgettable, I honestly can say that I don't remember much of the show at all. Safe to say I'm dropping this at episode one also.

3. Tyranid5

Tyranid5 Member

I'm disappoint, I thought this was going to end up being a better showing. After I read the manga though, god the series turned nothing into something. The manga is a complete 360 from the OVA, and not in a good way.

4. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Aw, it wasn't that bad. It was pretty cliched and not very fun, but I think it's just sad dropping it when it only has 2 episodes. Also, bouncy boobs!

5. Bakumatsu

Bakumatsu Member

I'm not a fan of the unrealistic boob bounce.

6. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Oh, please. Bouncing boobs (with sound added for your enjoyment!) are so realistic.

That aside, I don't like it either, but it's always funny to see. Reminds me of HOTD.

7. Bakumatsu

Bakumatsu Member

Realistic to a point that I have to back my head away from the monitor a bit in fear of being decapitated by them.

8. randomredneck

There's an art to the boob bounce, and this show does not do it right.

9. Reat

Reat Member

Posted by Reat on May 5, 2012
    This is like watching a poorly written hentai, without the actual hentai.

10. randomredneck

Pretty sure all Hentai is poorly written, but yes, it's pretty much like that.

11. BGMaxie

BGMaxie Active Member

Ok can somebody tell me what the series is about? I just hope that just not boobs.

12. randomredneck

Dude, I honestly don't know. I was kind of lost about 10 minutes in.

13. femcore

femcore Well-Known Member

Something about a vampire going to school or something. It's really hard to remember a show that's so uneventful.

14. greyweather

greyweather New Member

I'll try.
    Kishimoto Lilith's hometown and parents were literally put to the sword when she was a child, leaving her the only survivor of the Strigoi line. She is taken in by a woman named Camilla. When Lilith is older she seeks out an old stone marker that supposedly foretells her destiny, and takes from it a sword. It is written upon the stone that she can restore the Strigoi line if she seeks out the last of the Romuald line, conceives a child with him, and then kills both of them with the sword and bathes in their blood.

15. BGMaxie

BGMaxie Active Member

That sounds so contradictory........I mean unless...

That child becomes something like those mini-demons in the Blade anime that with a bit of blood multiplied like fleas.

Hmmmm, may give it a try, though general opinion seems that it sucks, huh? I hope it does not bias me enough D:

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  16. randomredneck

Maxie, as a bro, I must warn you.
    Big, fat, anime man ass.
    If you don't wanna see that, steer clear.

17. greyweather

greyweather New Member

I wouldn't bother, the show doesn't really have anything to offer in its favor. I only plan to finish it because Nocturnal says there will only be one more episode.

If you want something at least halfway decent along these lines (the plot, not the boobs) try Lunar Legend Tsukihime | Anime-Planet

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  18. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Actually anime's finished airing already. But the 2nd episode isn't subbed yet.
    That's pretty much my only reason for not dropping it, crappy as it may be.

19. greyweather

greyweather New Member

Well, I finally watched the second episode. What a waste of time.

The last episode didn't resolve a damn thing! Basically all that happened is that Shinta got some superpowers and the show ended. And some T&A, mostly T.

Half-assed plot with loathsome characters.

20. roriconfan

roriconfan Banned

It didn't have any good action, or sex, or story, or anything. One of the worst shows ever. And god, I wanted to choke that dog so bad for smirking like that.