Hinomaru-Zumou

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by ZetsubouKaiji, Aug 21, 2018.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

2. Scruffy8642

Scruffy8642 Active Member

Episode 1:

This is probably my favourite manga of all time and I even do the translations for it. Given Gonzo and the PV, I was expecting it to be a terrible adaptation, but I actually have very little to complain about. It delivered where it had to, and was just an exciting watch. Maybe this won't be a train-wreck after all.

3. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Episode 1.
    Well hot dang, another sumo anime. Been wanting one of these since Matsutarou ended. And unlike Matsutarou, the MC here is actually likable and fun. Not to mention ridiculously awesome.
    Just takes punches for 15 minutes, then knocks that bitch on his ass in one hit.

Good stuff.

Scruffy8642 likes this.
  4. Ebonyslayer

Ebonyslayer Database Moderator

My first sumo wrestling anime and I already feel the hype. Can't wait to see where it goes!

5. ShinShini

ShinShini Well-Known Member

Ep2:
    The fights are already this intense and it's only the recruiting phase. This anime makes sumo look really awesome.

6. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Episode 2.
    IT'S SO MANLY!
    Oh, that fight was wicked. This kid is like a freaking redwood. You can't uproot him. And if you try, he smacks your ass down. Awesome. And hey, a full team already. Glad that didn't take long.
    This show rules.

Scruffy8642 and ShinShini like this.
  7. Scruffy8642

Scruffy8642 Active Member

Ep 2:
    Great fight this ep. Show continued to be hype which is a good sign. If the title for the next ep is hinting at what I think it is, it should be the bomb.