Highschool of the Dead

this was the best Zombies show I have seen in anime loved everything about it wish that they got more support for Season 2 it suck that they did not come out with it but hey this is still my number one fav in all of anime and will never change ^_^

Hi guys,

I'm wondering what's the release date for HOTD's next chapter (chap 30.5 or 31) ?
I couldn't find any of the dates on the web..

Thanks,
PutPut

After the Monogatari series this is my favorite ecchi...i don't know why but for some reason I love the fact that "panty shots" is considered a tag for anime

Highschool of the Pantyshot... err, Pantyshot of the Dead... ugh, Zombie Apocalypse: Fan Service Edition... Highschool of the Dead is hands down my favorite anime with an undead theme to it. I don't know whether the people behind it are stupid or geniuses, but I love them all.

Highschool of the Pantyshot... err, Pantyshot of the Dead... ugh, Zombie Apocalypse: Fan Service Edition... Highschool of the Dead is hands down my favorite anime with an undead theme to it. I don't know whether the people behind it are stupid or geniuses, but I love them all.

That's a dumb question :baka:

this was one of my favorite animes ive seen. sucks the creator died last year...it was unfinished.

frankly I thought it was because of the tsunami way back then that did a lot of damage, but also I never have fact checked this. Just assuming haha..

I so miss this anime

Here for the ABC Fall Groupwatch:
Episode 1:
I felt that it took them awhile to figure out that they were zombies. Oh, well. Rather convenient that the main character's best friend died if Rei and the MC are going to be the main ship. I enjoyed the way it portrayed how human are so desperate to survive. I did feel bad for that girl that got left behind by her so-called best friend.

@AnyaRin @epicmika @hell0emi @TheAzureComet @howtoprocrastinate @Oceanwithwaves @missy01missy
Just making sure everyone who voted for this series is reminded of this group watch, don't feel like you have to start today, but I hope we'll see all of you here! :)

Episode 1:
I felt that it took them awhile to figure out that they were zombies.
^This. It fell into some weird spot where at first it felt like the classic "no character in a horror/zombie movie has ever seen a horror/zombie movie" idea, but then broke that when MC (I'll re-fix his name in my head eventually) was like "oh it's just like those movies." And that felt really weird...

*shrug*

Other than that, either this city fell into chaos fucking quick or this school is just oblivious as hell to what happens outside its gate... And also panty shots and overzealous boob physics abound of course, because that's what this is: Ecchi of the Dead. I mean, the manga was a partnership between a hentai artist and a (now unfortunately deceased) writer, so not surprising really.

We basically just got a lot of generic MC, the guy who dies right away, and Rei during her most (understandably) insufferable phase, and like a minute of Saya being annoying and imperious. So yeah, forgive me for not being a huge fan of this episode, but it gets better when the others join and setup is done and the writer gets to start doing fun stuff.

Non-crappy version located.

Episode 1.
...You know, I forgot that OP is kind of a bop. Also forgot there was a reason besides ass and titties that I watched this. Takashi. Dude takes no shit. That's how you lead in the zombie apocalypse.
Also, those "Best friends". Shame she didn't make it. She was pragmatic. Just boots her in the face. Loved it.

Episode 2
The school nurse just seems like an airhead. I feel bad for Ishii. The poor student could have lived had the nurse decided to leave medical supplies in the school behind and just get some in the city. I do like Saega. Poor Hirano. He has to deal with Takagi's insults. I felt satisfied watching Rei, Saega, Hirano, and MC beat up some zombies.

Back