Hero Mask: Part II

Discussion in 'Upcoming Anime' started by Zed60K, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Zed60K

Zed60K Database Moderator

Posted by Zed60K on Jul 22, 2019
  2. Ebonyslayer

Ebonyslayer Well-Known Member

After hearing how bad the first season was, I'm surprised this is getting a 2nd season.

Nicknames and howtoprocrastinate like this.
  3. RabidFangirl

RabidFangirl Active Member

Meh. Season 1's major flaw was that it was boring, imo. I'll pass.

4. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Jul 23, 2019
    I watched the first episode because I thought it would be some Anarchy Anomynst shit with them masks because it'd be like the fat neckbeard with the mask and fedora and the mask doesn't cover his massive triple chins but- I stopped watching it after the first episode. Had some good babes though.

Ebonyslayer likes this.
  5. Vortex826

Vortex826 New Member

The overal plot of the anime is good, the animation is also very good but the story telling leaves much to be desired. If it a detective type mystery which is the genre its supposed to be it doesnt give you clues or connections the water could make to try and solve or understand with the main character and false leads so that in the end you may be right or wrong but atleast the question is answered and then given a reason why it happened or how it happened. They could save the series but the director needs to take head out of butt

6. DragonessLady24

DragonessLady24 New Member

I agree the plot was good, animation not too bad but what killed it for me was the very very long dramatic pauses. It dragged the story out longer than it should.

7. njscorpion

njscorpion New Member

I still did not get the last 10 mins of the story! Like what did Tina's grandfather do? What happened after Tina and James went unconscious? and did James forgot about Tina?