Help us make Anime-Planet better! Tell us about yourself in our User Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
The survey is now closed - thank you to everyone who helped!

Hi everyone,

As Anime-Planet has continued to grow, we're hoping to make smarter choices about the features we prioritize to add or improve. For that effort, we have a few UX researchers who are looking into how to improve key site features such as searching for our upcoming redesign.

We've created a User Survey that will help us get to know you better, including how you use Anime-Planet, as well as your thoughts about the current search experience. We'd greatly appreciate if you could take the time to fill out the survey, as your feedback will be directly used to make the site better.

yNJgRie.png

You can use the arrow buttons, or the left/right keys on desktop, to go forwards/backwards through the questions - for example, to skip an optional question, or to go backwards if you accidentally clicked the wrong answer.

v4xdhnR.jpg

Please only fill out the survey one time.

thank you!

Last edited:
I wish we could take credit for the design, the survey is using a tool called TypeForm :) it's pricy, so I paid only for a month so that we could do the survey. We may use it again for future surveys as well

Eyyy, all done! I've been using this site pretty frequently for more than a year, now, so I figured I'd give some feedback. Thanks very much for asking for it, it's super cool to see the team reaching out to see what aspects of the site folks want to be improved. In my case, though, I'm pretty satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back