Happy Birthday thread!

Happy birthday, @TurkeyGami. :)

Also Happy (belated) Birthday to @Vega :balloon:Working on that PS1/PS2 list that I mentioned about, but y'know, life stuff. :sweat: (Today is at least better for me though. :3 )

It’s my birthday today!

I’m now 25 yrs old!
My present was the Nintendo Switch Lite. The game that
came with it was Pokémon Shield.

Happy birthday, @LavanderGirl !! May your day be filled with kawaii side characters, friends from childhood that admit their love to you, and that your team goes up against your rivals and you win, barely, but the true victory is in the friends you make along the way.

Happy Birthday! :3

I hope to get Let's go Pikachu & Pokémon Sword or Shield for Christmas. :D
Thank you! I now have my own Nintendo switch with Pokemon Shield.

Happy birthday, @LavanderGirl !! May your day be filled with kawaii side characters, friends from childhood that admit their love to you, and that your team goes up against your rivals and you win, barely, but the true victory is in the friends you make along the way.
Very heartwarming to hear! It fills my heart with joy!!
I will always treasure what you’ve said forever. It’s actually quite wise of you.

Happy also birthday to @OneCraftyLady! May your day be filled with a surprise friendship with a girl you thought was a tough yankii but is actually sweet, a quiet cup of coffee at a European-style cafe, and a new addition to your Mech that allows you to finally engage in melee combat, as opposed to just the missiles and lasers of before!

happy birthday lavender and crafty.

The real pokemon sword and shield were the friendships we made along the way

Happy @OneCraftyLady day as well!
Happy also birthday to @OneCraftyLady! May your day be filled with a surprise friendship with a girl you thought was a tough yankii but is actually sweet, a quiet cup of coffee at a European-style cafe, and a new addition to your Mech that allows you to finally engage in melee combat, as opposed to just the missiles and lasers of before!

Thank you guys!!! <3 This means a lot ^_^

Thank you very much you guys!
Also from yours truly Happy Birthday OneCraftLady! Isn’t it wonderful to share
the same birthdays.

Am now a year older, despite not feeling any different. Beginning to think age is a myth...

This time last year I hadn't discovered ancient Chinese gays, though, so hm.

Back