Hana-Saku Iroha

Is op single out yet? I'd gladly listen to instrumental version

edit: awww, again, no instrumental version... why do they do this to me. first ClariS, then this.

Ep 7 was pretty mediocre, but I guess that's ok for a middle of the season ep.

OP song is pretty nice indeed, I'm not too fond of vocalist's voice though.

I love that type of voice. It's my favorite :)

If you look at the music video, it's hard to believe that voice comes out of that singer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GMrg7d7AQk

Yuki (she sings the OP's to the Honey&Clover series) is another good one with a similar voice :)

I have to turn the volume down for the OP since the high pitchedness of it reeeally hurts my ears :sweat:

Ep 7 was pretty mediocre, but I guess that's ok for a middle of the season ep.

I love that type of voice. It's my favorite :)

If you look at the music video, it's hard to believe that voice comes out of that singer.
YouTube - nano.RIPE

Yuki (she sings the OP's to the Honey&Clover series) is another good one with a similar voice :)

Wow yeah,can't believe that's it's her that sings it :D Such a cute voice :smile:

ep 8. A REALLY good episode.It's getting really good.Also
Ko-kun's coming over o.0 That'll be a big surprise for everyone.I hope that Ohana doesn't ruin the wedding,when she was opening the door I got the feeling that it might be the back door to where the wedding is going on and she'll get herself embarrassed again.
I also agree that they should treat everyone equally.Maybe the secret inspectors will take a notice of that and they will still put them in the first place since they treated everyone equally.But that's just a guess.

seems like they're setting up an uncomfortable and awkward moment with Ko seeing Ohana and the dumbassed cook together

I liked that episoded, Ohana's actions were good.

Edit: I am feeling a smell of love triangle... (I don't know if it is a good thing)

Last edited:
This show has become one of my favorite shows this season.

Aww... not quite what I was expecting from episode 9, but it was still pretty good.

episode 9....
so why would they focus on the co-worker at the end of the episode? hmmmm foreshadowing of what, though?

i feel bad for Ko, he spills his heart, gets no actual response, tries his damnest to see her, and what does she give him? oblivious nonresponsive stupidity.

other than that i love the show.

episode 9....
so why would they focus on the co-worker at the end of the episode? hmmmm foreshadowing of what, though?

i feel bad for Ko, he spills his heart, gets no actual response, tries his damnest to see her, and what does she give him? oblivious nonresponsive stupidity.

other than that i love the show.

Which co-workers?

And about Ko... He just faces the harsh reality called "love". :laugh:

Love polygons usually suck. Not happy to see that here. I thought this was a happy go lucky slice of life.

No thanks on the drama.

Anyways, what the hell was up with Ko?
Travel all that way and just go home when he finds out the inn has no vacancy O_o

Which co-workers?
the one who was working with Ko when he got the email at the end of the episode; red/pink hair and glasses. that had her picture up at the end of the episode when going through the "Promotional considerations brought to you by these companies" at the very end, after the credits.

why would they focus on an extra? they wouldn't.... that's why i'm curious about her.

the one who was working with Ko when he got the email at the end of the episode; red/pink hair and glasses. that had her picture up at the end of the episode when going through the "Promotional considerations brought to you by these companies" at the very end, after the credits.

why would they focus on an extra? they wouldn't.... that's why i'm curious about her.

They wouldn't give an extra focus like that. It's obvious she's a character.

Back