Hana-Saku Iroha

I read through a couple of first impressions which gave this a good wrap and so decided to give it a shot. The lead is interesting, a bit naive, (super nice naive female leads grate on my nerves) but it's good her background's fleshed out somewhat (even in the first ep) which makes her sympathetic/understandable. So I'll stick with it for a while and see how it goes.

Feel sorry for the girl :( her mother is clearly a very responsible adult, and she's found herself in a completely new situation with a mean granny. :|

At first I thought it was alright but by the end I was really enjoying it. Felt pretty content when the credits rolled. And some of the backgrounds were outright gorgeous at times. On the train... stunning.
Quite the surprise.
And when they were introducing the characters to Ohana, I was reminded of Harvest Moon.

Feel sorry for the girl :( her mother is clearly a very responsible adult, and she's found herself in a completely new situation with a mean granny. :|

Responsible adult? Was that a typo? :...:

Or sarcasm i can never tell on the internet.

At first I thought it was alright but by the end I was really enjoying it. Felt pretty content when the credits rolled. And some of the backgrounds were outright gorgeous at times. On the train... stunning.
Quite the surprise.
And when they were introducing the characters to Ohana, I was reminded of Harvest Moon.

Harvest Moon? lol
But only if it is the "bad events" of it, Harvest moon is always so cheerful and happy, that one was.... wow
You know what i mean?

I dont find it interesting in the slighest yet i watched trough the entire episode. Guess i hope it will get better later on.

EP2

This is much less depressing than the first episode. Ohana's an interesting character though. At first she seemed like one of those helpless girls who thing the world is full of sunshine and roses and now her maturity level has increased so much in one episode. And...now it look slike it's time for a deflowering. O:

Episode 2
I liked this ep too. I'm glad that Ohana isn't giving up about working hard. And it's good that she's taking initiative. She finally confronts the other two girls and asks them for help. And... I definitely thought there was something strange about that guest. I really thought that he was downright creepy at the end! I wonder what he's going to do?

Ep 2
I think that this episode intended to show how can a "dramatic" life can change someone
Ohana was really different there, acting like a mature person. I wonder what will that guy do to her next ep!

Episode 2.

Easily better than episode one for me. Ohana is an interesting character and im looking forward to see how she changes throughout this series.

Some of the scenes were pretty funny to me. The whole I hate you Mommy omelette with an extra extra side of Broccoli, and the Mom ate it like a champ. I laughed at the face and voice the mom made when she said to cut them down :laugh:

Some of the scenes were pretty funny to me. The whole I hate you Mommy omelette with an extra extra side of Broccoli, and the Mom ate it like a champ. I laughed at the face and voice the mom made when she said to cut them down :laugh:

That was hilarious :D

One question...
Did the author guy get introduced in ep 1? My memory is failing me...

Harvest Moon? lol
But only if it is the "bad events" of it, Harvest moon is always so cheerful and happy, that one was.... wow
You know what i mean?

I think I do; so serene and relaxing mixed with hard, back-breaking, self-induced slavery.
Except this is less back-breaking work and more like mindless duty for minimum wages.
Right before the granny hit Ohana, she looked away for a second. She didn't just straight up hit her twice or trice, it's like she gave it a thought for a second.

Episode 2

I laughed when her mother said people can't be trusted. And how they need to be cut down.

"Yes. Cut." :thumbsup: :laugh:

This 100%! One of my favorite scenes so far.

There's something about this that's making me watch it every week. It's either the main character or the charm of it all.

Last edited:
Ep3

That's a pretty weird start at the wave room,even though I knew it wasn't like that,it was still funny.And the old man blushed?!!!WTF?!!?!Bath scenes were also good.Turtle shell bondage ftw!

Awesome episode,looking forward to the next one!

I couldn't stop laughing when the old man blushed! XD Same goes for "Why am I getting taught how to bind someone from the person I'm binding!?" (or whatever it was he said). AND HER GRANDMOTHER IS ACTUALLY SEMI-NICE!? :@_@::!!:

I'm 100% sold on this show. Denpa Onna could be good and I have episode one of Ano Hi Mita Hana to watch, but Hanasaku is my overall favorite so far. Ohana is totally my wifu this season. That's right, I said it, I ain't ashamed. I want to see her sparkle!

E03
I love when Ohana is reading his story and he's all, "don't worry, I'm not thinking about you like that!," meanwhile he's already kidnapped and tied her up all bondage like.

Back