Haikyuu!! To the Top: Part II

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Damias, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Damias

Damias Database Moderator

Posted by Damias on Jan 24, 2020
  2. can't wait for this season... i didn't like the 4th one, bu i'm so excited for the next match...

3. IndreJalam

IndreJalam New Member

As a manga reader I am personally so hyped for s5/ s4 pt 2 >:3

4. Musicgirl2379

Musicgirl2379 New Member

Y’all it’s official! It’s being released on October 2nd!!!

5. Coalescence

Coalescence Well-Known Member

I hate how this and Shokugeki no Souma got super shit at the end. Both series were absolutely brilliant for so long, then turned to shit with terrible endings. Definitely won't be watching this after the disappointing ending.

Always gets me how endings in Japanese media can be so terrible so often, it's like they just stop giving a shit and go for a cop out ending to just get it over with.

6. azazd20duje

azazd20duje New Member

How to watch it

Hemfrik likes this.
  7. sashi15

sashi15 New Member

Posted by sashi15 on Oct 2, 2020
    i'm new here , how can i watch it ?

8. weebsensei

weebsensei New Member

watch officially on crunchyroll/VRV

if you cant afford go to gogoanime or kissanime.

9. weebsensei

weebsensei New Member

watch officially on crunchyroll/VRV

if you cant afford go to gogoanime or kissanime...

10. weebsensei

weebsensei New Member

This season 4 [Haikyuu! To The Top: Part II] start from chapter 268!

11. DJScorp

DJScorp New Member

How do I know if an anime website has a virus or not? cause I'm really pumped up to watch Haikyuu! To The Top: Part II but im unsure of which safe anime website to go on to.

12. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

Read this please: https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/threads/how-to-watch-anime-on-anime-planet.323505/ Here's all the info you need to know about it

Stick to official licensors like Crunchyroll or VRV and you'll be free of any virus

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  13. kazuyayuu

kazuyayuu New Member

Is it just me or the part 2's animation kind of downgraded? I mean compared to the 1st part which is really really great! I was sooo looking forward to this. Just a bit disappointed, but I guess better than nothing?

Krisly and Mintee0Chan like this.
  14. Scalpelexis

Scalpelexis Database Moderator

Episode 1

That was disappointing. What are you doing show? This is volleyball, a fast game and you keep on halting the flow every damn 10 seconds. I feel like I returned to Production I.G's failed Welcome to the Ballroom where they overfilled the story with tons of still images, splitting any focus into 20 characters' thoughts. This was the exact copy: There was no match on the pitch, instead we had to know the views and the opinions of everyone about the players/game/cheerleading, even to the single person of the audience and you know what? I can't care less about that! I understand it was part of a general introduction to the characters, but let's keep it flowing, in motion, electrified.

Mintee0Chan likes this.
  15. Vaggelis

Vaggelis New Member

U know there is something wrong with the anime fans when with only one episode haikyu to the top part 2 is already in 5th place... too much critic spamming

16. Spartinus

Spartinus New Member

You mad? it will stay that high up even with the season completed , enjoy the show ;)

17. BuriedAliveZX

BuriedAliveZX New Member

3rd place for real ? Fuck off, this site should do something about this absurd ranking. how can anime with 100 number of ratings and 30 thousand number of ratings be on an equal footing???
    This just doesnt make any sense. Wet fanboys ranking this shit up even tho it's as average as SAO is... Shameless. I suggest using https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_probability with all animes starting at 2.5 rating as default.
    I am disappointed to say at least, great titles being overshadowed by plotless shit lmao.

Vaggelis likes this.
  18. Apolline

Apolline Member

Well I'm glad they're trying different things because watching season 1 or 2 over and over isn't my idea of fun and creativity. Also considering how important support groups seem to be (providing this isn't pure invention) I'm glad they got a shout out. However, I do think there were some pacing issues. Hope it gets better in upcoming episodes and they find a good balance between commentary, action and side aspects. Can't say I didn't enjoy all the fanboying and mutual admiration, though ;) That was a nice touch.

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  19. Sarcataclysmal

Sarcataclysmal Database Moderator

It's a ranking, don't take it personally

Musicgirl2379 and Apolline like this.
  20. Musicgirl2379

Musicgirl2379 New Member

I don't know if I'd say it was necessarily downgraded, but the new art style for me is difficult to get used to.