Gleipnir

This is a lie, she blackmailed me into watching it, knowing how much I would hate it.
nah, you just wanted to see a guy getting pegged.

To be fair anyone who hears of an "anime about a woman who fights people by getting inside a sentient fursuit" would watch it out of morbid curiosity

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m really kind of mad that a show like this gets such nice production. Music is pretty good, art is nice, style is nice, backgrounds etc...
All of that aside, it’s 2 edgy 4 me. Trying too hard to be shocking. And I hate Clair so much, sorrynotsorry.

Mans says "Clair" so much, he's gonna end up ruining the name for me by the time this is over.

34CJn.jpg

Look, everyone, it's a-me, Franco.

Martial arts guy is so full of shit. The only reason he threw his respect to these two wimps is because they were the only people dumb enough to take him on in a real fight. "Putting their lives on the line to match his levels of commitment" my ass. Just say you were starting to get bored so you teamed up with the first form of entertainment that came your way, and go.

Mans says "Clair" so much, he's gonna end up ruining the name for me by the time this is over.

34CJn.jpg

Look, everyone, it's a-me, Franco.

Martial arts guy is so full of shit. The only reason he threw his respect to these two wimps is because they were the only people dumb enough to take him on in a real fight. "Putting their lives on the line to match his levels of commitment" my ass. Just say you were starting to get bored so you teamed up with the first form of entertainment that came your way, and go.

No no don’t say that dude because now I just hear him saying her name in my head. :(

Episode 5

not much to say really, it's all pretty silly. However, the picture on the phone at the end is hilarious

This coin can grant any wish, I know, I'll ask to become a video camera!

Also, feeling guilty for actually quite liking Claire as a character right now.

Back