Gleipnir

04:

Om0PO7Q.png

Kind of hard to take this seriously when she looks so fucking goofy trying to commit suicide with a giant furry suit. Also, of course it's aliens.

04:

Dear Claire,

Your goal is to kill your sister, right? Well... you ain't going to kill her wearing the furry suit. She doesn't see you as a threat. She lost control when she thought some random skanky hoe was inside her boy but she gave 0 fucks when she found out it was you. You're batshit crazy and the furry is a weak-ass little bitch. My advice... Take the L, drop the teddybear and use one of those alien coins you have. Whatever you wish for I'm sure it'd make you much stronger, more effective and you'd probably become even more aesthetically pleasing.

Regards,

A cranky old man

Last edited:
So are they going for Parasyte like transformation after he drank the juice? At least his weak ass personality decreased. It's very likely the alien is lying. Withholding some crucial information. Probably concerning very negative side effects of the transformation. Claire seems to get it. She is more clever than the protagonist.

I think it's actually very good that they're dumping the exposition on us this early on in the game, although I wish there were a faster way to give us everything so the show doesn't look like it's dragging its feet. So now we know that our MC's apparently hot fucking stuff, that our main girl was really just looking for a place to be inside in - who cares about semantics at this point, there's girls stripping! - and that aliens are actually big secret weebs.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to get slightly entertained by this. Of course, I say that now because I'll always end up comparing this to Darwin's Game, so it's a given that this'll already be marginally better.

34m81.jpg

34m82.jpg

34m83.jpg

"Mall, huh? Now that's a place I haven't been in in a while," he says, cocking his gun after putting on his furry dog head. Ah, life's sure become different in this COVID19 society.

34m7Y.jpg

34m7Z.jpg

tenor.gif

34m7X.jpg

Psst... it's the scar, kid.

Got this for my First Anime Lottery and I think by these comments I am screwed :( But I will force myself through it I guess.

Eh, the show is crap, but it has a certain edgy quality that will leave you feeling disgust, which is more than most garden variety crap anime can do. I totally get @Franconator's enjoyment of this over Darwin's Lame, even if I think this is more painful to watch.

Eh, the show is crap, but it has a certain edgy quality that will leave you feeling disgust, which is more than most garden variety crap anime can do. I totally get @Franconator's enjoyment of this over Darwin's Lame, even if I think this is more painful to watch.

Just wait till that isekai revenge rapist of constant rapes show comes out, it will show the anime community the true meaning of stupid edge. I doubt anything will even come close to out edging that.

Animations, scenery and perspectives are still pretty dope. The story is still not my thing.

I thought that some of the character design was going to be questionable when we were watching episode 1. I hate to admit it, the furry suit is growing on me a little, that could be because of how it's been animated, but I really didn't know how to feel about big-head dude... and it seems we're going to be introduced to telescope man next episode.

I don't mind Claire. She seems like a real snake. Whatever you have to do to win. Act nice, make friends and then do something ruthless a second later. Still think she's gonna pull some crazy Yuno Gasai plot twist.

Pegging metaphor.

Gotta say the Aoi Oni knockoff this episode made me nostalgic for that shitty movie.
It's definitely a reversal of the usual sexual norms, the words she uses and the things she notices as she's stepping into the costume are all the sort of thing you'd usually here a guy say before/as he penetrates a girl... at least in cliched terms.

Also, Gens made me watch this, I don't know why she bestowed such horror upon me but here we are.

It's definitely a reversal of the usual sexual norms, the words she uses and the things she notices as she's stepping into the costume are all the sort of thing you'd usually here a guy say before/as he penetrates a girl... at least in cliched terms.

Also, Gens made me watch this, I don't know why she bestowed such horror upon me but here we are.

All I did was briefly describe it, and he's like "I should watch this!"

Pfffffffffffffft.......this guy right here.

Back