Girls of the Wilds

The least wanted-for outcome. Ah well, I don't even care since the series robbed me of the ability to care about it.

Almost a full year since the final post of this once glorious manga, but i needed to break radio silence just because....it finally happened!!

Holy fucking christ.

I'd say poor Dal-Dal, but since the author doesn't give a fuck about her (or indeed anyone), it's really difficult to care.

Almost a full year since the final post of this once glorious manga, but i needed to break radio silence just because....it finally happened!!

THANKS FOR NOT MAKING IT A FULL YEAR BRAD

Oh dear god:

Dang, this foreign babe totally wants my middle-aged ass but shit, we can't communicate or whatevs. I should totally not try and make it work with this gorgeous gal.

But holy crap, Moon-Young with her hair down? Delicious :megusta:

And Brad? Thanks. But thanks for something completely different:

AW SHIT MAN THAT FUCKING ROMANTIC PLOT PROGRESSION AND SHIT THAT IS SOME MAD FUCKING SHIT THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE SON KNAWIMEAN, THAT SHIT IS FLY KNAWIMEAN, WORD KNAWIMEAN

220/221

Oh my fucking god, i'm so angry right now. I just knew the author would pull this crap, yet i still kept on reading...

First Jae-Gu rejects Dal-Dal, then when Queen gets her little hopes up he tells her they can't be together because he's too busy with chores and work, and that he's too poor for her. GODDAMNIT JAE-GU YOU ASSHOLE.

:flip:

I can only apologise for bringing this manhwa into people's lives.

220/221

Oh my fucking god, i'm so angry right now. I just knew the author would pull this crap, yet i still kept on reading...

First Jae-Gu rejects Dal-Dal, then when Queen gets her little hopes up he tells her they can't be together because he's too busy with chores and work, and that he's too poor for her. GODDAMNIT JAE-GU YOU ASSHOLE.

:flip:
IT'S CALLED "MARRYING INTO WEALTH", JAE-GU, YOU PRICK!
It's one of the few cases where you can have your cake and eat it too!

I can only apologise for bringing this manhwa into people's lives.

mq8b0Rl.gif

for those who have still an inkling of interest in this series: the final chapter is up today. Only frustration awaits those who actually read that crap though

Oh, it ended?
*Reads run-up chapters and then final chapter*
z67GrKl.jpg

I mean, I gave up on this series long ago, but this is just...

It spends the last few months doing nothing but having Jaegu sulking for being a pussy, then it randomly ends one chapter later? This is appalling writing, absolutely abysmal and anybody who is even remotely happy with this must be clinically retarded.
I think the worst part must be that it abandons the last possibility of some kind of pay off...

Two years since I last read it, but I can sum up the 200 chapters of that which I did read:

Guy can't flex it so goes to a school out of convenience that has girls that can flex it. He's a hot piece of ACE and all the chicks want him. He learns to flex it while flex girls flock to him, he learns more, bully arc, flex training, bully arc, flex bully arc, tournament, bully flexin but they get flexed, guy barfs out his noodles from oddly sexy short-haired boyish girl flexing him hard in a questionably bully arc, bully arc, beach arc.

Also stuff about his fams, they can't flex it but if someone messes with them, he (And his harem) will flex the messers so hard, they will piss themselves. I just mention this because Little Jae-Gu Bro/Sis and Queen Bro are some of the best fucking parts in this.

Finished this in 3 days because it was so good. Ending could have been better but i'm not complaining too hard about that. Overall was a great manhwa. Time to move onto the next manga on my list!

Almost all of season 1 (~200 chapters) was 9/10, and season 2 sank it to trash tier, they forced too much drama (like insane amounts) for no reason to the point that I wanted to throw up some times. I found my self skipping text too often in the last 30-35 chapters.

They just added two random guys that they didn't even build properly to throw at the two best girls, Moon Young and Dal Dal, and then forced the Queen and that idiot of an MC together, just because it was meant to be from the start.

Last edited:
Man, normally I can say like... Well the ending was disappointing but at least I had some good times with the story and I'm glad I got to read it. But with this one, I genuinely regret reading it and it felt like a waste of time.

My recommendation would be read season 1 and just read some fanfic or something. Season 2 was so bad that it tainted the entire story for me.

I usually love it when new users bring up old, interesting threads... pity that this was interesting for all the wrong reasons.

Back