Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Same, idk why i enjoy this, i find it so funny. Some scenes are so ridiculous it makes me chuckle in embarrassment for the characters. I really like that.

In this episode we're introduced to another brilliant character being Saki's mother and she's amazing lmaoo, i love the push she gives to Saki ;). All these little things make the show so enjoyable, i hope they keep it up :))

Screenshot_69.png

**The cosplay scene was so good but so sad we didn't get Rika in one as well rip**

probably because we're simp.

Episode 8.
Once again ignoring Milika because she's awful and annoying...
I can't believe this show namedropped NTR. Like damn, you don't see that often. And even more hilariously, Saki was definitely into it for a hot second. That was funny as Hell.

Also, Naoya...homeboy, you dumb as a bag of hammers. I can't believe he actually bought that. What a maroon.

Oh god... I laughed so hard at the imbecility that was EP 8 my sides started to hurt. That is some sublime herpderpery right there.

The epic boob clamping reminded me of this gal:

SE6CMmi.gif

Episode 9.
Christ, Milika really is a cancer on this show. It's bad enough she's loud, intrusive and annoying, but then she goes and
swipes Naoya's first kiss in front of his girlfriends and declares she intends to keep hitting on him, and try to break them up.

Jesus, talk about 1 character ruining a fun concept.

Episode 10.
I feel like I'm repeating myself, but Milika can fuck off. This episode was fun before she had to show up and be annoying yet again.

This was legit one of the most depraved EPs in anime history. Holding hands in public with not one but two girls at the same time. Can't imagine something like this getting airtime just 5 years ago.

p5VYiEA.png

(also dat ass)

Episode 11.
This whole episode was a chore. Glad it's almost over.

Agree. It seems like they built up 90% of the ep on a polygamy and now walking it all back in the very last part of this. My guess for the final ep they will just have it where the red head and guy will be the only one in a relationship and due to this entire thing they will grow massively together.

I hope it even with it taking polygamy as a joke, it would've not taking it that much of a joke. Oh well.

Agree. It seems like they built up 90% of the ep on a polygamy and now walking it all back in the very last part of this. My guess for the final ep they will just have it where the red head and guy will be the only one in a relationship and due to this entire thing they will grow massively together.
The manga is still on-going. there is absolutely zero chance they will have any ending that is conclusive in any way, they will just maintain the status quo of the three way relationship.

This show started out funny, but it went to shit when Milika showed up. Add to that the complete wasting of the polyamory premise (And rather annoying way it was never called such, just two-timing) and clear evidence it's just devolving into your standard harem show, and you've got a show that completely wasted a unique premise on harem anime clichés. Will not be back for a 2nd season of this.

2 out of 5.

It was alright I guess. Not as hilarious as his other works but this is definitely your typical Hiroyuki stupid fun junk food. It's fun but kinda forgettable in the end. Might pick up where I left off in the manga if I find the motivation.

3 out of 5.

I quite enjoyed it. It was of course a trashy romance thing with a premise that certainly isn't for everyone but in the end it wasn't boring and I never felt like I was bored with it.

3/5

This dude was annoying as hell, of course this show couldn't work without his dumb ass.........mystery why any girl ever falls for this cringe filled public humiliation waiting to happen.

2.5/5

there is a secret hidden message.

the hair color of saki saki is red.
the hair color of nagisa minase is blue.
the hair color of rika milika is blonde.

Saki is england, Nagisa is France.
And Milika is Germany.

England and France join forces against Germany. thats the message for 2021, is a secret code.
...What in the flying frick are you talking about?

Show was better then what most people made it out to be. It had me entertained and laughing a lot throughout, so it was a fun watch for me. Think lots of people were just bashing on it because the whole polygamy thing. Where as i see no problem with it. Let people do w/e they want if they all into it.

The MC however was super annoying though after the first few episodes. The other characters were alright but nothing super good either. Red was nothing special story wise but had a neat character archetype, always like her types. Blue was bland for most part, but she had some story to her at least. Milika was definitely the best character out of the bunch and #1 girl. Can actual see why she fell in love with him and she gets some good character growth. Didn't like her at start but she really grew on me. Cute, motivated and strong, #1 girl.

I did like that everyone was upfront about their feelings for most part. No dense as a brick MC etc. no will they won't they confess their feelings. Just straight up, ya we love you and i love you back. Good change of pace as these types are in the minority.

I think the show was part embarrassment fetish with how ever other scene was someone being embarrassed lol.

3.5/5 - Could have given it a 4 if the MC had any other gear beside yelling and being annoying.

Last edited:
I am watching ep 9. This show has restored my anime love. Someone I need cure.

Edit. Finish watching. I getting the blue ray if they ever release it.

Last edited:
Back