General discussion and profile post changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason "only you" get moderated (which isn't true) is because only you do almost nothing on this forum but try to make political threads and arguments, and you've gotten so obsessed with it that you even accused Sothis and the mods of some kind of conspiracy and "power struggle", and you clearly still imply it.
If it smells bad everywhere you go then maybe take a moment to check under your own shoes first. There's a lot of subreddits and forums out there for the content you want to push.

seems that freedom of speech and opinion was thrown out with the changes too!
i just hope these changes are applied across the board and not just on me!
not gonna hold my breath on that tbh.
answer me this!
how many times have i been jumped on but others were given a pass?
hypocrisy
ban me and prove me right, at this point i no longer care.
and lets not forget when an so called mod posted me "go die junkie scum" and nothing was done!
from where i'm sitting this whole thing seems a wee bit one sided!
christ its gotten so bad someone recently called out BB in open forum for his insults and provocation but again,, nothing

iv tried to reconcile this thing several times but have been rebuff or ignored EVERY time
not once has any of the mods stepped in and offered mediation or a solution!
i hate to think im right on this but it seems there is a closed clique at the core of this comunity and any member that disagrees with a core member of that clique is target for derision and ostracized until they quit the site!

Your posts were rightfully removed for being code of conduct violations, as you seem to like taking totally normal posts and throwing in political vitriol or hateful speech into it. That doesn't fly, even if it's hidden amongst normal content. Others' behavior has nothing to do with that, that's on you. There's no clique amongst the mods, I wish you'd stop bringing that falsehood up.

Feel free to report posts that you think violate the code of conduct and mods will look into it.

Also, this is totally unrelated to removing of the "like" button, so please post in a separate thread (not sure where though as there isn't anything else to discuss) if you'd like to continue. This thread shouldn't be bumped for off topic reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back