Ga-rei

Quizap

I've been a massive fan of this since I started reading it around chapter 10 or so. 34 and 35 have just been translated and I just finished them... and guess what!

YOMI IS BACK! :love:

Re: Ga Rei Manga

Just finished chapter 40.

Meh, it's getting kinda boring but at least the action is back now along with a few particulars that seem really interesting.

I absolutely LOVED the Ga Rei -Zero- anime, so I'll start reading this soon.
I just hope they'll keep the dark feeling the anime had.

The anime was the prequel to this. And it gets pretty dark. It's actually very very dark now with what's just happened.

Re: Ga Rei

Well, the manga is officially over with 52 chapters total as it's whole. The ending was kinda meh but overall it was a pretty good series, I liked it quite a bit... especially since Yomi is one of my 5 all time favorite gals.

4/5

Great epilogue chapter and further more, it's short and sweet. Also takes place 2 years after the official end to the manga. I was very happy with this. It also appears that the guy who wrote Ga-Rei is doing Tokyo ESP.

Great epilogue chapter and further more, it's short and sweet. Also takes place 2 years after the official end to the manga. I was very happy with this. It also appears that the guy who wrote Ga-Rei is doing Tokyo ESP.

Awesome! Glad they did that

Ok - so I saw Ga-Rei Zero before I ever checked out the manga - which I find myself very dissatisfied with. All I want to see is what happens with that little shit kid who ruined Yomi. That's all I want. I don't care about the crappy character develoment, especially Ken, etc. I just wanna see what happens with that kid.

Can anyone point me to the appropriate chapter/s? Right now the manga is just so blah to me. Maybe it gets good later on, but after finishing chapters 1-16, I'm about to drop it.

Yomi ;_;

I just wanna see that kid go down. Any direction is appreciated.

Back