FYAB: Find Your Anime Buddy

ZK needs to watch Yu Yu Hakusho. So I'm proposing a Yu Yu Hakusho group. I'll lead it. ZK has to be involved as well. It's mandatory.

I know you want me to rewatch it so you can show me all of its glories, but I'm kind of booked on buddy groups at the moment.

Hey, guys!

When you are serious about starting a buddy group, could you all provide a link to the respective anime entry on the main site? I would really appreciate that. I am crumbling with responsibilities and this would make everything faster and neater. That's what we all like, right?

Hey, guys!

When you are serious about starting a buddy group, could you all provide a link to the respective anime entry on the main site? I would really appreciate that. I am crumbling with responsibilities and this would make everything faster and neater. That's what we all like, right?

Princess Tutu - Monday 8th of Jan, 1 episode a day

Serial Experiments Lain - After Ace wo Nerae, so date TBC

And now I go to bed.

ZK needs to watch Yu Yu Hakusho. So I'm proposing a Yu Yu Hakusho group. I'll lead it. ZK has to be involved as well. It's mandatory.
Is this a real buddy group suggestion?

Also, I updated the list. I will be joining Tutu group but not Lain as that one is very fresh in my mind.

Thanks, Tae! :drinking:

Now you can get TACO points for participating in FYAB! I updated the opening post for everyone to see. Woo~

Click me
to check out how you can do it!

Also we have a new banner I made for fun so grab it if you like it.

Everyone who is involved in the Princess Tutu buddy group please don't forget that it starts this Moday, February 8th!

I'd like to propose a buddy group for: Alice SOS

I know there are 3 ongoing groups already but it seems quite cute.
2 episodes per day starting 22nd February 2016

As for the next full series (and by that I mean after we're through with Lain). I think a good idea would be to watch Brigadoon. Also looks kind of childish, but it sure as hell isn't (just look at the "you might like" section and you might understand what I mean). ZK told me he once that he's cool with the idea. So what do you think?

Yeah I can do that, they're just pretty short XD

Yep 1 then XD
I'm in then! It's just that I'd also have Lain and Tutu going on at the same time, so a short would be doable, but probably not another full length episode. Thanks!
As for the next full series (and by that I mean after we're through with Lain). I think a good idea would be to watch Brigadoon. Also looks kind of childish, but it sure as hell isn't (just look at the "you might like" section and you might understand what I mean). ZK told me he once that he's cool with the idea. So what do you think?
Brigadoon sounds good to me, I remember Hasse had it as a Secret Santa rec a few years ago and he seemed to enjoy it mostly.

I'm up for it, if it goes ahead XD

Yeah, I'm definitely in for Brigadoon. We can figure out a schedule and exact day to start on down the line when we're closer to being ready for it.

As for Alice SOS, depends on if my wife is interested in it.

Erm, before this gets buried under a ton of stuff going on, I think I'll just throw out the idea I've had for awhile now that I wanted to do this year.

Would anyone be interested in Legend of the Galactic Heroes a Hundred Billion Stars a Hundred Billion Lights, a prequel to the main series? Just the first one though, because doing both of them would probably be a little too much on the weighty side. Tentatively thinking late April here.

Erm, before this gets buried under a ton of stuff going on, I think I'll just throw out the idea I've had for awhile now that I wanted to do this year.

Would anyone be interested in Legend of the Galactic Heroes a Hundred Billion Stars a Hundred Billion Lights, a prequel to the main series? Just the first one though, because doing both of them would probably be a little too much on the weighty side. Tentatively thinking late April here.

Yep, definitely in for that. We could also include My Conquest is a Sea of Stars, which is a prequel movie if you wanted to?

Back