FYAB: Find Your Anime Buddy

Now that I'm through with The Big O, I'm down for a different sci-fi giant robot punch-em-up that's more sad rather than confusing. I'd like to revisit Bokurano soon. I'mma page my homies @Taek @Gens @MistLiigh and even @RascaI this time around for this one.
KnobbyImpracticalAmericanpainthorse-max-1mb.gif

Soul crushing existential despair is always fun.

Now that I'm through with The Big O, I'm down for a different sci-fi giant robot punch-em-up that's more sad rather than confusing. I'd like to revisit Bokurano soon. I'mma page my homies @Taek @Gens @MistLiigh and even @RascaI this time around for this one.
k, I'll begin this next Thursday, when I'm off work again.
Hey, why not, not like there's much else to watch this season. No promises I'll keep up though :D

Anyone willing to join my groupwatch for One Outs? The person I tried doing it with I think bailed on me, or is too busy... :\
3-4 episodes a day minimum, (but you're welcome to watch more if you want) as I really need to mark off my groupwatch bingo square. Would prefer to get the groupwatch done by 8/7 or so, but if you need more time, let me know and we can work something out.
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/one-outs

The subs for Ace wo Nerae! Final Stage have been complete for a while now, so any time when you lot are ready for it I'll be there.

Back