FYAB: Find Your Anime Buddy

Discussion in 'General Anime Discussion' started by Tents, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Starletka

Starletka Silver Supporter

We are all absolute degenerates

Franconator likes this.
  2. SpanglishJC

SpanglishJC Well-Known Member

I haven't done one of these in a while, and I have wanted to watch more than the first episode!
    Hopefully, I can finish this one...

Gens likes this.
  3. OkamiHime95 likes this.
  4. OkamiHime95

OkamiHime95 Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in Anohana, if you're still up for it. :) Tomorrow and the day after I'll be busy, but 4/3 would be doable. (Though let me know what works best for you.) Also, how many episodes a day, or does it matter?

5. Yep, I'm still up for it!
    I'm also free anytime from 4/3 onwards. As for number of episodes... I'm not really sure, I'll probably have to see day-to-day how much time I have. Please tell me what works for you, if you have any preferences! ^^
    Also, I was wondering if you knew how it worked to watch the series? If you have Netflix, the easiest option would be to watch it together simultaneously via Teleparty, but otherwise we can watch it separately. What do you think would work best?

6. Taek

Taek Well-Known Member

Posted by Taek on Apr 1, 2021
    Anyone up for watching Project A-Ko starting in a couple of weeks time?

I was thinking of going through all the OVAs eventually, but if people want to just watch the first one (it's 6 episodes long), then that's also fine.

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/project-a-ko

Gens likes this.
  7. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

Fuck you, I'm in!

Taek likes this.
  8. Taek

Taek Well-Known Member

Posted by Taek on Apr 1, 2021
    I knew I could count on you

HasseRovdjur likes this.
  9. OkamiHime95

OkamiHime95 Well-Known Member

Great! :D
    4/3 onwards is still cool for me. We could go at our own pace when it comes to episodes, if you want. :)
    I have Netflix, but prefer not to use stuff like Teleparty/Facetime/Skype etc, due to personal/anxiety reasons. I hope that's ok. :sweat:

10. Sounds good :D
    Ahh I see, that's totally fine, don't worry about it!

11. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

Fuck you, I'm in!

Taek, MistLiigh and Gens like this.
  12. Zed

Zed Database Moderator

Posted by Zed on Apr 2, 2021
    Hasse told me about this, I'm gonna make an effort to start this tomorrow. Let's see how long it takes me to fail to catch up.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say hypothetically, a certain Bojack avatar haver makes a group watch of a certain Fate/Stay Night movie trilogy, on a certain AP discord server. Would a few certain strange individuals around here be willing to lose about 5-6 hours of their very limited human life span joining them? Paging @Tents, @Taek, and @ZetsubouKaiji, since I know you three love the Fate franchise and have nothing but positive things to say about it.

13. Taek

Taek Well-Known Member

Posted by Taek on Apr 2, 2021
    Only if @HasseRovdjur joins us, he has to join in the suffering fun too.

ZetsubouKaiji, HasseRovdjur and Zed like this.
  14. Zed

Zed Database Moderator

Posted by Zed on Apr 2, 2021
    Hasse is the bastard who suggested we do this. After we're done we should get together and beat him until Shirou's ugly mug haunts his dreams.

ZetsubouKaiji, HasseRovdjur and Taek like this.
  15. Taek

Taek Well-Known Member

Posted by Taek on Apr 2, 2021
    I hate that man so much

Not really Hasse, I love you.

ZetsubouKaiji, HasseRovdjur and Zed like this.
  16. Tents

Tents Well-Known Member

...oh so I notice this a tad too late. I am shedding many tears. Fate franchise is the very best and I totally want to catch it all.

17. Taek

Taek Well-Known Member

Posted by Taek on Apr 6, 2021
    We haven't set a date yet, you are definitely not too late

18. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Well-Known Member

But can't we like watch Bojack instead. I always wondered what it would be like to cry while spooning with all of you. I am in.

19. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

I invited @Zed to watch The Wire and he didn't even get past the second episode. He doesn't deserve any crycuddles.

Tents, Zed and ZetsubouKaiji like this.
  20. Zed

Zed Database Moderator

Posted by Zed on Apr 6, 2021
    I am so proud of you all right now. Since it's a trilogy we'll need to do it over 3 different weeks, if we do one a week. Which is the best time for you all? Saturday, or Sunday right before dtab seem like the most ideal. I'm fine with either.

Tents, Taek and HasseRovdjur like this.