Fuse: Memoirs of a Huntress

I've watched this as group watch for EDS.
It was truly a pleasure. A gorgeous scenery, a decent story, fine characters and beautiful music (especially I was touched by a song which plays around 54th minute, found it on youtube, it's called Nokosa reshi mono no uta). Also, it was quite curious for me to see a historical Japanese setting - I don't get much of that in the anime I normally watch.
Few minor flaws don't really spoil the overall impression and, despite some violence, this movie maintains a kind, humane atmosphere.
Solid 4.5/5

Well, I guess I liked the movie, some parts were a bit boring though.
I did feel like the two main character’s relationships development was a bit rushed, but it was still nice to watch the confession after the battle. The ending was bittersweet, since Shino and Hajime never re-united physically. The choice for music sometimes when she was travelling to Edo bothered me, I mean, it sounded nice, but personally it didn’t really fit the mood most of the time,
I can definitely see why someone would adore this movie, but it just left me unsatisfied, I can’t quite place my finger on it, the movie was just lacking something to have my full enjoyment. 3/5

OK. Here for an EDS Groupwatch. Usually, I love shows that are based in feudal Japan and that aspect was good. The art style was odd but it wasn't something that drove me nuts, you get used to it a few minutes in. I loved the main guy in this, even if we didn't see him that much. The main character was a strong girl who could do whatever she needed to - even in a world that she did not know.

One thing that drove me up the wall was:
A) After all that shit all we got was a hug.
B) Why did he leave her there? They could have moved back to her grandpa's place and been fine.
C) WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN THAT LETTER??

Ok, rant over. Good movie but has an unsatisfying ending IMO. Not one to re-watch.

Here for groupwatch.

Loved the animation and was a good movie. Wanted a different ending than we got though.

A) After all that shit all we got was a hug.
B) Why did he leave her there? They could have moved back to her grandpa's place and been fine.
C) WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN THAT LETTER??
I know right? No kiss and no plans to see each other again by looks of it.
At least give us what he wrote. -.-

Here for EDS. I had to take a while to write something because the movie didn't actually engage me. I think it had a great narrative, and it was quite good overall. But there was too much left behind and something felt undone. For a movie with almost 2 hours, maybe I expected a different closure.

Here for the Eleven Deadly Sins Groupwatch. The movie overall was actually just okay in my opinion. The plot was good but overall didn't have what I was expecting from the movie. The characters were quite loveable though which helped get me through the movie and made it more enjoyable.

Here for the EDS groupwatch.
I loved the art style and the characters. I kinda enjoyed the movie but at the same time I was left unsatisfied with questions unanswered or some things didn't happened.

I was like Brad Pitt from the movie Seven where he was like "What's in the box?" but instead "What's in the letter?"
Also I was surprised during the confessing scene they didn't kiss, like they could have died but just we'll just hug it out like "thanks bro for risking your life for me to give me a letter"

Here from the EDS group watch:
I really loved the artwork and the animation, they were both pretty good. Eventhough, there could have been more “connection” between the two main characters and as well as a better ending. Overall it was a good movie, but not something I would rewatch again :)

Back