Free! Eternal Summer

Episode 1

Holy hell that ED is fantastic.
Rin's gyrating policeman hips were almost too much for me to handle. Merharu was pretty fab too...

I mean good lord, just look at it!

fTGljKN.gif

Pretty good ep as well, especially the more chilled out Rin who seems more likable this time around. Cool to see him as the new captain of his swim team too, even if he doesn't seem overly enamored by being pushed into the role. The new character appears to be someone he knows as well, so maybe a third rival to join in and make the HaruxRin twosome a threesome? God that sounds hot. I mean fun to watch. Ahem.

Rest of the episode had the same fun moments for all the characters that we've come to expect. We got Haru in the bath, Haru doing a sexy hair whip, Gou ogling Haru's triceps and being an all round pervert, Rei being awesome and getting embarrassed...etc. So a good start, and i'm looking forward to the new ep next week. It's pretty much just more of the same, but that's in no way a bad thing as far as i'm concerned.

Not sure about that recruitment performance though, that was a bit weird...

I read this post without noticing who wrote it, and the whole way through I thought it was a female forumite.
:laugh:
But yeah, that about sums up how I felt about the episode too.
The new OP is surprisingly hardcore, and the ED is just absolutely fabulous!
We're in for another treat this season.
Also, look at this visual for the next episode
tumblr_n83ih8naQw1sz57ago1_500.png
spicy~

LOL Late to the party and noticing Brad's new avatar.

(That gif IS amazing, though!) Now I gotta see the episode, and the ED for myself!

Dammit, still have to help in our restaurant for a little while, so I can't watch it yet. But judging by your avatar, Brad, it look like the creators have outdone themselves :megusta:

I really want to watch this now, but it's going to have to wait until later on tonight. :crying: Stupid work, keeping me away from the dancing swim boys.

Um, the prospect of that is a bit frightening, don't you think?

I beg to differ :megusta:

EDIT: Just watched the first episode and all I can say is HHHNNNNGGGG. The sexy, the drama, the FEELS! Going by the OP there's gonna be a lot of serious swimming competitions this season. Nagisa vs Nitori? I didn't even know I wanted this, but it's got all of my YES! Also excited to get to know the two new characters they're introducing. Sousuke looks like a total hunk he's going to be crashing the newly restored friendship between Rin and Haru.
Dat intimidation scene in the preview...
But I do like that Rin's more relaxed and really part of the group again. The interactions between everyone are so much more fun to watch now that everything has settled down.
Never has a show got me fangirling this hard. Summer season is already made for me (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

And yes, policeman Rin is certainly going to thrust his way into the heart of millions of fangirls, but this also deserves a special mention:
tumblr_n83ln5J2Ys1topgnno1_400.gif

Last edited:
Episode 1

Fucking christ Kyoani.
How in the fuck do you think my loins are supposed to take this?

Rei's big spiralling jump, Makoto's blushing, Haru butt. I only have so much to give, stop trying to take everything from me ;_;

I have to agree with everyone else here, seeing Rin in hs more relaxed role is much better and seems to suit him more in my opinion. I liked that his swim cap said "Shark" on the side too, a nice little nod to the fans names that they gave them last season.

I just want more of this.

Holy shit that ED
nQyGC8W.jpg

Episode 1:
not as good as i expected, but I guess the first season was all new and exciting. Now I know what to expect and I just see exactly the same scenes as I saw in the first episode of the first season, oh please.

The rest was good though, I'm curious who the new guy is going to be.

Back