Flying Witch

Episode 1

surreal school life comedy, it's quite okay so far. Convincing voice acting and goofy events. Pacing isn't too slow and the episode is quite eventful while not feeling rushed out too much. I'd say it's a decent start.

Episode 1:
This is my most anticipated show this season and I'm happy to say that the anime nailed it. The anime perfectly captured the manga's quirky deadpan humor and relaxing atmosphere to a tee. Also, the VAs for Makoto and Kei did a great job despite being newcomers, especially Makoto's VA. Kei's VA is a little rough around the edges, but he got the character's calm and nonchalant tone right.

Well man, I'm so happy this turned out to be great. I hope it stays that way until the end.

ep 1

best laugh I've had in a while. that was perfectly executed stuff.

the timing on that "I don't want it" was perfect, It brought new laughter to my initial laughter of seeing the thing.

I like this one.

The part where she's ferrying around the younger sister on the broom. Both the non-plussed reaction of the older sibling. Pretty good.

I'm interested in this anime, but I think I'll hold off till it finishes. I do know that when I get around to this that I will always be watching the OP because it is adorable. :love:

Episode 2.
Poor Harbinger of Spring. I can relate to kids thinking you look scary.

Second segment was so chill. I like chill sometimes.

Harbinger of Spring. For a second I thought he was some sort of ninja-witch. Still, little sister is adorable. Really love the emotional output from the characters, especially concerning fried bakke.

After watching the opening about 30 times, I couldn't stop myself from seeing this now rather than waiting until it was over. That OP really is just the best.

Episode 01

If I had time to watch the next episode, I would.

Episode 2:
Oh the anime skipped a few chapters, but that's fine. Flying Witch is very episodic anyway so it's alright if they jumble the order a bit. Anyway, this adaptation continues to make me happy. I can't wait when they adapt the more poignant chapters. This is some good healing anime.

Times I've watched the opening: 24

Episode 02

That pudding looks delicious! Chinatsu is so adorable.

"I'm not here to eat you." Fool! What child would believe that!? I believe him, but only because he's so obviously there to eat pudding, not children.

Chinatsu is just full of awesome faces this episode.

I want me some bakke now. ..But maybe not upon realizing dogs/animals pee everywhere, not just on the utility poles.

I demand episode 3. :megusta:

Ah the show continues to be a delight to watch. I really could use a nice, laid back show whilst having to deal with uni stuff and this show fits that perfectly.

Chinatsu was probably the best bit of this episode too.

Times I've watched the opening: 28

This anime just keeps improving!

Episode 03

There were many things that made me laugh this episode, like when Makoto couldn't understand her uncle, or when she was chasing that pheasant who was all

JyoYNyu.png

But the highlight of the episode was definitely dat facial expression at the end-

6mdK3nf.png

I lost it there. :laugh:

I love her sister too. She needs to make many more appearances and for longer.

Episode 3.
Little more wacky with the comedy than last episode, but still good. Her sister is a hoot. And that pheasant was hilarious.

Yeah Akane is pretty awesome. This series has a lot of quirky and likable recurring characters - both supernatural and normal so you're in for a treat.

Back