[Feature Request] Blacklisting tags so they won't show up in your recommended manga/anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could, you know, just not click on that tag...

Yea sure you could just ignore it, but sometimes you get hyped by looking at the cover/poster but when you hover over the tags are one you despise/dislike. Personally, I think this idea is terrific as I wouldn't be shown shows tagged with Sports, BL, GL, Shoujo-ai, Shounen-ai, Yuri, Yaoi or anything of the sorts.

Yea sure you could just ignore it, but sometimes you get hyped by looking at the cover/poster but when you hover over the tags are one you despise/dislike. Personally, I think this idea is terrific as I wouldn't be shown shows tagged with Sports, BL, GL, Shoujo-ai, Shounen-ai, Yuri, Yaoi or anything of the sorts.
...The fact you quoted me just to express your distaste for GL (By the way, GL/Shojuo-ai and Yuri are the SAME THING. Same on the opposite end for BL/Shounen-Ai and Yaoi) is quite annoying.

...The fact you quoted me just to express your distaste for GL (By the way, GL/Shojuo-ai and Yuri are the SAME THING. Same on the opposite end for BL/Shounen-Ai and Yaoi) is quite annoying.

First of all, they really aren't the same thing. Maybe read the tag descriptions and reiterate your statement.

Secondly, I quoted you not because I wanted to express my hatred towards those genres (and people can have differing opinions fyi), but to show an example. I could care less if you enjoy it or not.

Third reason, you stated that you could simply "not click on the tag" meaning you are completely disregarding the idea completely, so I decided to quote you on it since I think you're wrong.

DownrightIncredibleIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

+1 for this request. I've gotten so tired of excluding tags i dislike when trying to find new manga that at this point i've just bookmarked a page excluding all the tags of things I dont want to read for whenever I want to find new things.

Dont judge me based on my dislikes for certain genres but this for example is what i've been using as my default bookmark for the site for the past while:
https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/...,201,818,304,532,791,1238,1059,1061,1060,1261

This thread is for the suggestions and recommendations, not the browse pages. Locking thread the thread to keep it to relevant replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back